• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Twitter Murders Kirk Cousins

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After reading this elaboration of yours here, I don't think we really disagree much. I'd rank the defensive setbacks behind the O-line continuing to suck (and showing more with the less mobile Cousins than the more elusive Keenum in 2017) and the rushing game lagging. John DeFelippo's play calling was also highly questionable at times, and I wasn't a fan of Zimmer deciding to finally get more involved in the offense by announcing to the world that he thought DeFelippo sucked and that he would insist that we ran more. Had the D been as good as they were in 2017, I think we'd have been a 10 or 11 win team instead of 8, and probably make a wildcard or divisional round playoff exit. Just my opinions, of course.

Btw - I think the Seahawks should continue their tradition of taking on ex-Vikings WR's by picking up Laquon Treadwell.

Sound thoughts, I think we're on the same page as well.

Will be interesting to see how the Vikings O performs in 2019. I can't blame Zimmer for much offensive issues since that's not really what he was brought into to sustain/improve. I did not know he publicly stated to take a more active role in the offense - and if that's the case that would signal a major problem alone given his experience/specialization. I do question the organization movement on how they handled the offense which you appear to agree with - that doesn't always fall squarely on the HC.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuses for his record, sorry

Why weren’t u clamoring for the browns to sign him pre baker??? Such a talent available to you, a team with no qb
Oh I would've been fine with them signing him. Turns out things worked out well with Baker so I'm not too upset, I think his ceiling is much higher, but if we didn't have Baker, I'd be very happy to have Cousins.