• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trying to Maintain Perspective

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has it ever bothered you that Hoke has never appeared to be that involved at all ?

I see him on the sideline and listen to his press conferences and its like night and day compared to Urban Meyer.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has it ever bothered you that Hoke has never appeared to be that involved at all ?

I see him on the sideline and listen to his press conferences and its like night and day compared to Urban Meyer.

Crier just runs off the field to the locker room after the Buckeyes get beat. I saw it on national television. What a pussy.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crier just runs off the field to the locker room after the Buckeyes get beat. I saw it on national television. What a pussy.

I guess he should consult Brady Hoke on how to lose.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not defending Hoke here, but let's at least get our facts straight. Rich Rod's recruiting is a major reason Michigan is in the mess it currently is in.
No it's Hoke's ineptitude.. Rich Rod still out recruited State every year he was coach.. Stop making excuses for the trash on the sidelines.. You make me sick to my stomach..

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it's Hoke's ineptitude.. Rich Rod still out recruited State every year he was coach.. Stop making excuses for the trash on the sidelines.. You make me sick to my stomach..

So it's Hoke's fault there were no offensive or defensive lineman and no wide receivers worth a damn in the classes of 2010 and 2011..............:rollseyes:

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not really.

One, appearance can be deceiving. I have no doubt he is in constant communication with his other coaches (especially since both coordinators are now on the sidelines). You don't have to be calling plays to be involved.

Two, I've always admitted that Hoke is more a manager than a coach, and that can work. Provided of course he has two outstanding coordinators. Which Mattison is on of the best DCs in the business, Nussimer so far has been a disappointment.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two, I've always admitted that Hoke is more a manager than a coach, and that can work. Provided of course he has two outstanding coordinators. Which Mattison is on of the best DCs in the business, Nussimer so far has been a disappointment.

It can work but unfortunately for you it hasn't.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really.

One, appearance can be deceiving. I have no doubt he is in constant communication with his other coaches (especially since both coordinators are now on the sidelines). You don't have to be calling plays to be involved.

Appearances can also be exactly what you see.

aar000n

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Todays game is 100% on the coaches. No pressure on a 3rd long allowing the qb to take off running. No gap responsibility on defence. See TD that made it 2 scores down. This team is the perfect example of why you need more than talent to win.