1. Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trump's Press Conference

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by skinzfan, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Wedgie

Wedgie White Privilege Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 6

Fake comics.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. gohusk

gohusk Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 3,000

Let me ask you this. If there were a gun to your head and they'd pull the trigger based on whether or not you thought that trump could name all the constitutional amendments, what would you answer? I'd give him maybe 15 or so. And he doesn't understand that he's a public servant. He thinks he's a CEO.

• Facepalm Facepalm x 2
  3. Bojack_Horseman

Bojack_Horseman Perfect

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 4,200

No, if he was concerned about that he would fall in line real fucking fast with our intelligence community and he would not dare imply at all that Russia was behind the DNC hack.

Instead he calls out our intelligence community for leaking shit to the media and says "I think" Russia was behind the DNC hack.

I guess this is the era we live in now - invent any sort of wild claim you want, get the MSM to report on it, and then say you can't show any details to prove your claims because it's classified/secret/people might get killed/etc. That way you can just invent anything you want to say, and because "a senior official who refused to be named" vouches for it and the MSM reports it, voila millions of gullible dipshits will believe it's true.

People need to use their fucking brains.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Bojack_Horseman

Bojack_Horseman Perfect

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 4,200

Well said.

He's not "their guy."

But he's not really the Republicans' guy either - McCain's handing bullshit fake intel to the FBI behind his back, and McConnell and Paul Ryan wake up in the morning thinking about how they can distance themselves from whatever Trump says. Lindsey Graham and Rubio won't stop bashing his nominees.

He's having to fight a battle on about 75 different fronts, and these morons think he's not qualified to be president.

I'd like to see them leave behind a billion dollar empire, give up any notion of privacy or downtime, and take on a job that's 24/7 and requires you to fight the media, the liberals, smears, the intel community, and your own party all at once.

Hell he hasn't even officially taken the job yet, these spineless pieces of shit would run away from a scenario like that as fast as they could.

"Their guy" promised them he'd be transparent and root out corruption and get us out of wars, and he runs the most secretive administration since Nixon, lies to the public repeatedly to get support for his signature legislation, passed in the dark of night by senate parlor tricks, written by and profiting the pharma lobby, and drone bombs the shit out of the entire middle east and watches us get terrorist attack after terrorist attack and calls it workplace violence.

They really believed he'd bring hope and change.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. Bojack_Horseman

Bojack_Horseman Perfect

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 4,200

I don't think there's any way Trump could name all the constitutional amendments.

But that's not his fucking job.

Obama might be able to name all 15 but he did nothing but piss on the constitution for 8 years. A "constitutional law scholar" got smacked down by the Supreme Court for not understanding his limits under the constitution.

Let me help you understand something-

CEO = chief executive officer

President = chief executive of the executive branch of government

It helps to have run things, managed people, and negotiated deals when you take a job running a country, managing the people of the government, and negotiating deals with foreign nations.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. NinerSickness

NinerSickness Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Robert Byrd works for Breitbart? :scratch: I thought he was dead, along with the rest of the KKK.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. NinerSickness

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Someone went on his Wikipedia page and changed it to say he died on 1/11/17. :dhd:

• Like Like x 1
  8. GoBlueNavyNuke

GoBlueNavyNuke Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Step one in the dictators playbook, discount the press that would otherwise hold you accountable.

• Bullshit Bullshit x 4
    • Rainbow Rainbow x 1
  9. NinerSickness

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Shouldn't you be busy giving head to an Islamic terrorist right now? These should be your peak hours.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  10. handicappers

handicappers Do you like fat stacks? Supporting Member Level 3

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 4,800

Oh snap...that's what we in the business call a BURN

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. gohusk

gohusk Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 3,000

CEO is it's my way or the highway, CEO's make some pretty radical decisions that are going to cost a lot of people their jobs (and hey, they can find something else if they're skilled), CEO's pretty much have no checks and balances beyond the board, who pretty much decide to fire him if they don't like what they're seeing but don't meddle in day to day operations, ...

There's a huge difference. Congress is supposed to hold the president in check and it's a daily feedback loop. You don't get that in business, you can't fire citizens (you know, the people he's supposed to represent). And he's supposed to defend the constitution and bill of rights. This is all part of the job and based on what he's been pimping so far I don't think he has a grasp of it. All you people are so happy to see what you think is checks and balances going your way, but the one good thing I see out of this is congress is finally going to do what they're supposed to do, which is hold this unqualified schmuck in check.

• Facepalm Facepalm x 2
  12. SDPaddlefish

SDPaddlefish Well-Known Member Supporting Member Level 1

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,391

I don't know what's scarier, your misunderstanding of business or your misunderstanding of government.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. gohusk

gohusk Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 3,000

Would you care to actually respond to what I said instead of making some brash, dismissive statement?

14. PatsFan2003

PatsFan2003 Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

He just doing what he has always done, blame others, deny any guilt and throw crap up to cover up the fact that he was horsesh1ting people in the 1st place.

15. PatsFan2003

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Congestive dissonance is when people work so hard to protect the myth when it's gets obvious the truth is not at all it's supposed to be. So anything that disrupts the myth of Trump is fair game.

16. Fish

Fish Active Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Is that when your heart gives out while you're posting bullshit on a message board?

Or did you confuse yourself and mean Cognitive Dissonance?

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. PatsFan2003

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Damm autocorrect! :gaah:

18. outofyourmind

outofyourmind Oklahoma Sooners

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

[​IMG]

It's funny watching Liberals.
    They just can't help themselves.

• Cake Reward Cake Reward x 1
  19. TKOSpikes

TKOSpikes Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Hi, I'm America. Weed is a schedule 1 drug. This indicates it has no therapeutic benefits.
    Hi, I'm America. Need any medicinal marijuana?

Truth bomb?

Blind sheep.

• Facepalm Facepalm x 1
    • Rainbow Rainbow x 1
  20. jdwills126

jdwills126 Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

The Clinton's went after Rush Limbaugh,
    Obama went after Fox News,

The only difference is Trump did it in a much more public and condescending way.

CNN deserved all they got. They have put false and misleading post up for years. Remember the fake Palin photo with a gun in an American bikini. CNN has a penalty lap to do since DJT is now in charge of that briefing room.

• Winner Winner x 1