• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

True Fact Thread

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) I'm hoping you know that was more just in jest towards you as a joke.
2) You couldn't crack this skull even if you had a diamond cutter
3) Even if you could the amazement of what you would see would be too overwhelming for any mere mortal.
Of course I did Cd. Think I know you well enough by now especially when the conversation is Trevor/Lynch. It's pretty much a given now that subject will elicit " sarcasm, bullets and blood where were concerned. :) PS. Already told my mail lady to watch out for letter from Dumler. Told her probably get here sooner than later. ;)

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True Fact: Randymon and Carl - did not inspire the movie "Dumb and Dumler."

True Fact: nflbronco's real name is Paul - he continues to wait for people to rob Peter to pay him.

True Fact: DC posts photos of himself and football players in full uniform on facebook - and I always make the same post - "Which one is Scott Porter."

True Fact: Robin Williams showed up on the sideline as the first male Denver Broncos Cheer Leader in 1979 - two weeks later footage from that appearance at a Bronco game showed up in an Episode of Mork and Mindy.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True Fact: All of this posturing about trading back from 20 means we will trade up into the top 12 when Reuben Foster drops.

True Fact: The northern lights thought to have been seen in Australia this week was simply a reflection from Springstein playing candy crush too close to his forehead.

True Fact: Crash has green poop from all the blueberries he eats.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True fact - Schindler's List retains its spot as my number one all time favorite movie.

True Fact - Lucas has dropped the ball on the What If draft scanario this year. Shame on him! ;)

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True Fact: As many of you could have easily predicted - I have returned to the forum on Easter.

True Fact: I do not make any claim about this fact to suggest anything divine about myself.

True Fact: No joke ever laughed at - is immaculate.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course I did Cd. Think I know you well enough by now especially when the conversation is Trevor/Lynch. It's pretty much a given now that subject will elicit " sarcasm, bullets and blood where were concerned. :) PS. Already told my mail lady to watch out for letter from Dumler. Told her probably get here sooner than later. ;)

True Fact: For someone who complains about others going off topic, well sir...

True Fact: Springstein needs to see more movies.

True Fact: The draft is in 3 weeks, and outside of McCaffery and Reuben Foster, I don't care who we draft.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True Fact: For someone who complains about others going off topic, well sir...

True Fact: Springstein needs to see more movies.

True Fact: The draft is in 3 weeks, and outside of McCaffery and Reuben Foster, I don't care who we draft.
Off topic of what ? A thread that invites off topic topics? Go to head of class Einstein. You earned it :)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True Fact: Aqib Talib might be the luckiest player in the league. Shoots himself but misses all vital organs or causing any serious damage and then also escapes both the police pressing charges and the NFL suspending/fining him for the incident.

Please Talib don't be stupid this offseaon.