• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trubs to start the scrubs game

leomaz2

Bearsologist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mitch will start Thursday nights game against the Browns.......talk amongst yourselves

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will only be Trub (1st half) and Shaw (2nd).

Mark Sanchez won't play Thursday as Bears will get one last look at Mitch Trubisky

They will not be playing Sanchez. I wonder what the plan is with Sanchez at this point.

I get the move, they know what they have in Sanchez, and the younger guys need the reps. I just don't know if we're planning on keeping him at this point. What if Trub and Shaw both play in an impressive fashion? What's the point of keeping the vet? It's not like we don't have a vet starting in front of Trub right now.

I think Trub is a little ahead of schedule, and ready to take control of the backup job. This renders Sanchez useless to us. IMO. Plenty of teams could use him.

leomaz2

Bearsologist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting question. Shaw is not a bad backup option down the line. Sanchez is just mentoring qbs now.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting question. Shaw is not a bad backup option down the line. Sanchez is just mentoring qbs now.

Yeah, that's what he was brought in for. I think he would have stayed had Trubs struggled a bit getting acclimated, but now? It seems like a moot point to have not one, but two vet QB's in front of him.

I would keep; Glennon/Trub/Shaw... I kind of like Shaw. To be honest. I wouldn't mind seeing him be Trubs backup for the first 4-5 years of his career. They kind of have similar tool sets as well.

leomaz2

Bearsologist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if noon is watching the game tonight?

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What do coaches get paid in the NFL? Sure seems like they need to just transfer Dirty to a coach and or have him stub his thumb to get put on the PUP list and keep Shaw on the roster.