• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple confirmation.....

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THAT KAM HAS SIGNED A EXTENSION.

friday-champagne-celebration-partying-steve-carell-tgif.gif

Source: Seahawks, Chancellor reach extension

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great news. Happy that he will most likely will retire Seahawk.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we are going to see the LOB broken up in the very near future, and my hope was that Kam wouldn't be the one to leave. I love all these guys, but as long as Earl doesn't decide to retire every year we need those two to be here over Sherm. Kam and Earl are the leaders on D along with Bobby, they have even more value than their physical abilities.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone have any details on the contract? I know it's $25M guaranteed or so, but I'm namely interested in the 3rd year of that contract....

I thought for sure Seattle would be letting him go after his holdout crap, but he was one of the best SS in the league last year, certainly the best tackler. Berry is of course more complete. Hopefully Earl pans out and our switch to the 4-2-5 with all the safeties/corners we drafted works and Lane pulls his head out of his ass.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone have any details on the contract? I know it's $25M guaranteed or so, but I'm namely interested in the 3rd year of that contract....

I thought for sure Seattle would be letting him go after his holdout crap, but he was one of the best SS in the league last year, certainly the best tackler. Berry is of course more complete. Hopefully Earl pans out and our switch to the 4-2-5 with all the safeties/corners we drafted works and Lane pulls his head out of his ass.
3 years 36 mil 25 mil guaranteed

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 years 36 mil 25 mil guaranteed

Yep. Not to come off snobby but was aware of this, but wanted to see the by year breakdown to understand for year 3 what the cap hit would be if we cut/traded, etc.

I don't think those details will be known for a while, but just curious if anyone has a different source than I use (spotrac).

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Not to come off snobby but was aware of this, but wanted to see the by year breakdown to understand for year 3 what the cap hit would be if we cut/traded, etc.

I don't think those details will be known for a while, but just curious if anyone has a different source than I use (spotrac).

I was trying to find similar data. Would make sense for the Seahawks to put more of the guaranteed money in the first two years, that way if his play falls off he could be cut the third year.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we are going to see the LOB broken up in the very near future, and my hope was that Kam wouldn't be the one to leave. I love all these guys, but as long as Earl doesn't decide to retire every year we need those two to be here over Sherm. Kam and Earl are the leaders on D along with Bobby, they have even more value than their physical abilities.

Agreed... I see Sherm more apt to be on the decline vs Kam/Earl... He looked like he had lost a step last season already...

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed... I see Sherm more apt to be on the decline vs Kam/Earl... He looked like he had lost a step last season already...

guess it depends on what you mean by 'lost a step.' If there's any LOB member whose game least relies on speed, it's Sherman.

Barring some kind of freak accident, the guy most likely to break down physically is Kam, just because of the way he plays, and his weight.