• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trey Burke for 2nd round pick

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears we have addressed our bench

and just like that ... EG reacquired the two first round picks he traded away for Gortat & Kieff

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and just like that ... EG reacquired the two first round picks he traded away for Gortat & Kieff

This is where we disagree. I rather have had the #13th pick then Kieff. Gortat maybe. I think the best way to get better is threw the draft like in football. Now it's not as important as in football because you have way less players but that also means you land 1 stud baller that fits your team you have a good chance in doing well. We keep having so so seasons costing us good draft picks which we need to be a contender in East. What's the point of being 6th best making it to playoffs then losing. I rather have a good draft pick and build a solid team for the future.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah ... i have no faith in nba rookies. So, we'll just have to agree to disagree about the importance of the NBA draft after round 6.

i mean, look at porter. number 3 overall pick ... 3 years into being a pro and he is still learning.

So, yeah .... if we can acquire talent like Kieff in place of a Euro like Georgios Papagiannis who is more than likely a multi year project ... I'll take Kieff all day.

And its not that EG has completely ignored acquiring talent through the draft ... 3 of the 5 starters were drafted. But it takes a combination of both drafting & free agents to build a winning roster.