• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trev Albert pulls name out

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wouldn't hurt my feelings but I'm doubting the regents see it the same way.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think that it would take him long to make a long lasting improved impact to the program. He would do what it takes and spend the money on a top notch bball coach. And I don't think that he would have any problem running the football program.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
plus apparently a good scandal is a shot in the arm to most programs. plus the NCAA doesn't have any balls to come down hard on programs. you see it with penn state Kentucky Louisville

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill Byrne

Or his son.

Greg Byrne would be my number one choice however I don't know if Nebraska can pull him away from Alabama.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greg Byrne would be my number one choice however I don't know if Nebraska can pull him away from Alabama.

Leave Alabama when it is rolling, he doesn't have to do anything.

He gets up in the morning and goes to work.

He calls Nick's assistant and asks if Nick could possibly call him back at something important.

He then puts in a round of golf, all for business of course,

Nick finally calls him around 5:05 PM.

He then tells Nick that their boosters want to give a few million more. Nick says he will think about it and if that is enough.

He rinses and repeats this everyday.

Or, he comes to Nebraska and has to hire a coach and risks making a mistake on a hire?

Nope, won't happen.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leave Alabama when it is rolling, he doesn't have to do anything.

He gets up in the morning and goes to work.

He calls Nick's assistant and asks if Nick could possibly call him back at something important.

He then puts in a round of golf, all for business of course,

Nick finally calls him around 5:05 PM.

He then tells Nick that their boosters want to give a few million more. Nick says he will think about it and if that is enough.

He rinses and repeats this everyday.

Or, he comes to Nebraska and has to hire a coach and risks making a mistake on a hire?

Nope, won't happen.
I concede that hiring him is a pipe dream. However, people who are good at what they do, like he is, don't run from a challenge. If the money is right, if the timing is right, if the sales pitch is right, he would come.

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I concede that hiring him is a pipe dream. However, people who are good at what they do, like he is, don't run from a challenge. If the money is right, if the timing is right, if the sales pitch is right, he would come.

I agree it would be a big reach. But SE was the highest paid AD in the country. Believe me if I'm the Bounds and Green I find a way to meet with him.