• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trashy Turnover Trevy

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos who beat the Dallas Cowboys this season - were a playoff caliber team - something happened shortly thereafter.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here’s my take. Denver depends on their defense - not a surprising revelation. What makes a defense great? Players can make it really good, but emotion is what feeds the furnace. But emotion is a two edged sword and when frustrated, emotion can turn from positive energy to really negative energy. What caused that to happen with this D?
No idea.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What caused that to happen with this D?
No idea.

I speculate they got tired of doing their part only to watch the offense go full dumpster fire. I think there are probably a couple vocal pieces of the defense they are hurting morale for that unit.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I speculate they got tired of doing their part only to watch the offense go full dumpster fire. I think there are probably a couple vocal pieces of the defense they are hurting morale for that unit.
I had thought before the deadline that it might be a good time to trade Talib. I see him as a plus for a winning team but a negative influence on a losing team. But maybe the team didn’t think they could do that after trading Ward earlier.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had thought before the deadline that it might be a good time to trade Talib. I see him as a plus for a winning team but a negative influence on a losing team. But maybe the team didn’t think they could do that after trading Ward earlier.

I wonder this too. Even in 18 does Elway go sign Cousins or something or stick with young QB route. If you go young route I think Denver should move on from Talib while we rebuild. I think Elway has think hard about a major rebuild in 18 and 19. Stockpile picks and reload core.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see trading Talib... Next year we decide if we wanna lock Roby up long term or not on a big deal. Talib is still playing well and many members of the D are gonna be unhappy if you get rid of Ward and Talib in the same year. I think it would be terrible for the chemistry of our team. Talib should be here next year. It's the year after next that we will have a tough decision on him IMO.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah. Trasy Trevy got demoted to 3rd string. Paxton bumped to #2. Osweiler leash will be short. All 3 most likely get their shot this year.. One last dance. I think right now they are playing to determine who gets the backup role for next year with Osweiler currently in the lead.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see trading Talib... Next year we decide if we wanna lock Roby up long term or not on a big deal. Talib is still playing well and many members of the D are gonna be unhappy if you get rid of Ward and Talib in the same year. I think it would be terrible for the chemistry of our team. Talib should be here next year. It's the year after next that we will have a tough decision on him IMO.
It would not shock me to see us trade DT to get the guy we want this year.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here’s my take. Denver depends on their defense - not a surprising revelation. What makes a defense great? Players can make it really good, but emotion is what feeds the furnace. But emotion is a two edged sword and when frustrated, emotion can turn from positive energy to really negative energy. What caused that to happen with this D?
No idea.
What really makes a D good is a good running game :)

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah. Trasy Trevy got demoted to 3rd string. Paxton bumped to #2. Osweiler leash will be short. All 3 most likely get their shot this year.. One last dance. I think right now they are playing to determine who gets the backup role for next year with Osweiler currently in the lead.
I see Trevor had a 1.7 QBR yesterday. That's good, right ?

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PS. Let's all pray Kelly at least wins back up role next year

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thought you would enjoy this...

This right here shows that the OL has not been the biggest issue or given people the ability to have the excuse of "well any QB would struggle behind this OL." No plenty of QB's would have success behind this OL and are having success with much worse OL's than what the Broncos have right now. Heck even Stephenson looked decent yesterday and Siemian still stunk up the joint.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This right here shows that the OL has not been the biggest issue or given people the ability to have the excuse of "well any QB would struggle behind this OL." No plenty of QB's would have success behind this OL and are having success with much worse OL's than what the Broncos have right now. Heck even Stephenson looked decent yesterday and Siemian still stunk up the joint.
Yeah " plenty " of Qbs. Well so far Denver's 0 for 3 . Funny how your the lone wolf when it comes to the O line kudos. I guess your " expert "opinion holds more weight than everyone else in NFL circles. Oh crap ! I forgot about your " sources ". My bad.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah " plenty " of Qbs. Well so far Denver's 0 for 3 . Funny how your the lone wolf when it comes to the O line kudos. I guess your " expert "opinion holds more weight than everyone else in NFL circles. Oh crap ! I forgot about your " sources ". My bad.
Funny how you rarely respond to the content of a post but instead choose to mock snd belittle people you know nothing about. Is your life so pathetic that mocking others is all you have left?

Id feel sorry for you, but you're just a jerk in dick's clothing.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how you rarely respond to the content of a post but instead choose to mock snd belittle people you know nothing about. Is your life so pathetic that mocking others is all you have left?

Id feel sorry for you, but you're just a jerk in dick's clothing.
Now I know why you have that avatar. Obviously your also totally clueless. Cds comment was in part directed toward comment I posted earlier in season, idiot servant. Mocking ? Coming from you is hilarious . That's your M.O.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unrest in the Broncos locker room creates unrest in the Broncos SportsHoopla forum. Damn you, Vance Joseph!

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the OLine has been an issue for a couple years specially the Tackles
This needs to be stabilized no matter what before the team can have long term success
No more Stephenson and Watson cheap shortcuts. Elway is getting really terrible advice when it comes to OLine

The QB also needs to be figured out . Maybe run a west coast system
Elway seems to be most comfortable with Musgrave and Kubiak

And a slot wr and A Y TE
The defense is fine and can be added to but it's good enough to complete for a super bowl