• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Traitor Mode

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Traitor to the Seahawks and now dishonoring the National Anthem.

Thanks, Marshawn. Thanks for all those tough yards. Thanks for helping inspire this team to two trips to the superbowl and one championship. Thanks for 6 great seasons, 93 games, and 74TDs. I'll always appreciate it and never forget it.

Now go fuck yourself, traitor.

Least Mode.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh, he still has my respect. He was somewhat of a drama queen at times in Seattle but you get to talk if your game is good enough.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's trying to build his brand again because it was going down hill when he retired...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks, Marshawn. Thanks for all those tough yards. Thanks for helping inspire this team to two trips to the superbowl and one championship. Thanks for 6 great seasons, 93 games, and 74TDs. I'll always appreciate it and never forget it.

Least Mode.

I don't think it makes him a traitor .... People died so you can have the right to protest, to disagree with what's going on within the government... That's just a form of that disagreement ...

rightstuff

Trump convicted on Washing Money.LOL.
Hoopla Cash
$ 13.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sports like Football and Basketball are Racist?

Weird.

Where is Affirmative Action?

STFU, unless....no..just STFU.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Bennett sat too. Is he also a traitor to some notion of existence you have where sitting during a song is a crime?

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sports like Football and Basketball are Racist?

Weird.

Where is Affirmative Action?

STFU, unless....no..just STFU.
Who brought up racism? I mean, besides you?

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Bennett sat too. Is he also a traitor to some notion of existence you have where sitting during a song is a crime?
I don't respond to stuff I consider nonsense. It's just a waste of my time. You call this nonsense but respond twice.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chump move by MB. I'll be sitting at the games when he's introduced during pre-game.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chump move by MB. I'll be sitting at the games when he's introduced during pre-game.

Bennett is smart. Smarter than Lynch. If Bennett was living in a different country where being a professional athlete was not an option, I'm sure he could still carve out a nice living for himself using his mind. I doubt if Lynch could. My point is that the opportunity they are given in this country to rise to the upper class of money earners is far greater here than anywhere else in the world. If they had to choose between their money and the right to disrespect the national anthem, they'd chose their money every time. So bottom line is that they are phony bullshit divas disrespecting the flag for the wrong reason - to bring attention to themselves. If Kaepernick could do last season over, knowing what he knows now, he would be standing for the anthem too.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bennett is smart. Smarter than Lynch. If Bennett was living in a different country where being a professional athlete was not an option, I'm sure he could still carve out a nice living for himself using his mind. I doubt if Lynch could. My point is that the opportunity they are given in this country to rise to the upper class of money earners is far greater here than anywhere else in the world. If they had to choose between their money and the right to disrespect the national anthem, they'd chose their money every time. So bottom line is that they are phony bullshit divas disrespecting the flag for the wrong reason - to bring attention to themselves. If Kaepernick could do last season over, knowing what he knows now, he would be standing for the anthem too.
I agree across the board. MB is more intelligent than Lynch, but I think he's a bit of a blowhard. These players also don't have the unfettered Constitutional right to make political statements while on the clock, just like none of us who have bosses do. If the NFL/owners feel their product is weakened by this behavior, they'll do something about it. Hopefully fans stop caring/listening to these misguided babies before it gets to that point (which would be a said state -- not caring whether sports role models respect the flag). I guess we'll see.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree across the board. MB is more intelligent than Lynch, but I think he's a bit of a blowhard. These players also don't have the unfettered Constitutional right to make political statements while on the clock, just like none of us who have bosses do. If the NFL/owners feel their product is weakened by this behavior, they'll do something about it. Hopefully fans stop caring/listening to these misguided babies before it gets to that point (which would be a said state -- not caring whether sports role models respect the flag). I guess we'll see.
Two options, both of which I heard or read somewhere else:
Play the anthem while the players are in the locker room.
Have the announcer say "Please rise, kneel, or sit for the national anthem."

The broadcasting networks have already stopped putting the camera on players who sit out the anthem. They are treating them the same way they treat jerkoff fans who run onto the playing field during a baseball game.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two options, both of which I heard or read somewhere else:
Play the anthem while the players are in the locker room.

This is probably a safe play, though of course it'll draw heat from some of the whackadoos who think it's the players' "right" to come out and not respect the flag.

Have the announcer say "Please rise, kneel, or sit for the national anthem."
This would be unfortunate and completely contradictory to the written protocol for behavior during the national anthem.

The broadcasting networks have already stopped putting the camera on players who sit out the anthem. They are treating them the same way they treat jerkoff fans who run onto the playing field during a baseball game.
The smartest move. Stop listening, and maybe they'll stop transmitting.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ten words:

I don't give a crap.

He is a Raider now.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What if kids see you doing that?

(sorry couldn't resist!)

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1ag1kp.jpg

59a.png

6a0105369e6edf970b01bb09313ab9970d-250wi

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can assault people and cause domestic violence ? You might want to confirm that with Ezekial Elliott. You can do drugs? Might want to confirm that one with Leveon Bell.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if kids see you doing that?

(sorry couldn't resist!)
I hope they do! I've already told my kids I'll sit when he's introduced.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Least Mode.

The traitor that you are referring to probably does more for his community than anyone on this board x10. You could say it's because he is famous, he has the money to do so, or that the NFL forces these guys to do these things if they want to be in the NFL. All of those points are probably correct to a certain degree. What Lynch does for Oakland (our country) is what a lot of us should be doing for our communities in this country we all so love, but we don't. So while he sits in protest of the injustice in our country you could debate whether thats right or wrong based off of personal beliefs, but to assume that these guys should have to stand during the anthem or they are traitors is pure ludicrous. If there were more Lynch's and Bennett's in this world there would be no reason to sit during the anthem. I'm all about standing up for what you believe in and not being a sheep to the system.

You're my guy PV, but I respectfully disagree with you on this one :suds:

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The traitor that you are referring to probably does more for his community than anyone on this board x10. You could say it's because he is famous, he has the money to do so, or that the NFL forces these guys to do these things if they want to be in the NFL. All of those points are probably correct to a certain degree. What Lynch does for Oakland (our country) is what a lot of us should be doing for our communities in this country we all so love, but we don't. So while he sits in protest of the injustice in our country you could debate whether thats right or wrong based off of personal beliefs, but to assume that these guys should have to stand during the anthem or they are traitors is pure ludicrous. If there were more Lynch's and Bennett's in this world there would be no reason to sit during the anthem. I'm all about standing up for what you believe in and not being a sheep to the system.

You're my guy PV, but I respectfully disagree with you on this one :suds:
I don't mind, 8. We're good.