• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Training Camp news

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hard to see but this is awesome. I would love to see this drill with these two about 50 times

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another good day for the defense. Chavarious Ward was the star today - CB. Goal line drills today. The 1st team D won 3 of 4 vs 1st team O. Zeke didn’t participate.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this team might win the Super Bowl. I think this team will have some stylistic similarities to the 90's teams. Not nearly as good, but no one is on the salary cap era. The defense is going to be young and fast, and they can play aggressive with a running game that will keep them off the field and a QB that won't turn it over. If you're gonna get them, you better do it early

Put money on Dallas @ 30 to 1.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this team might win the Super Bowl. I think this team will have some stylistic similarities to the 90's teams. Not nearly as good, but no one is on the salary cap era. The defense is going to be young and fast, and they can play aggressive with a running game that will keep them off the field and a QB that won't turn it over. If you're gonna get them, you better do it early

Super Bowl??? I just want to get to the playoffs and win a game for once.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super Bowl??? I just want to get to the playoffs and win a game for once.
I didn't say favorites, but if we are healthy, it wouldn't surprise me at all. Thus team is far more talented than the one that won twelve a couple of years back

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say favorites, but if we are healthy, it wouldn't surprise me at all. Thus team is far more talented than the one that won twelve a couple of years back
I also think this team will be better than what people are saying. As always, pending health but if that can happen, I think this defense will be top 10 to 12. D-Backfield coaching will be that much of an influence and our three rooks from last year along with #31 at corner will be taking the next step as solid football players. Still worried a little about safety. I'm excited about the different formations we've been running in camp. This think the receiver group isn't dirt ugly and again, coaching will come in play with this position group

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also think this team will be better than what people are saying. As always, pending health but if that can happen, I think this defense will be top 10 to 12. D-Backfield coaching will be that much of an influence and our three rooks from last year along with #31 at corner will be taking the next step as solid football players. Still worried a little about safety. I'm excited about the different formations we've been running in camp. This think the receiver group isn't dirt ugly and again, coaching will come in play with this position group
I heard something the other day that I thought was just a fantastic point. Dez was complaining that Dallas ran a vanilla route scheme...perhaps it was vanilla because Dez didn't know what the Hell to do. I think the offense will have no trouble scoring, and like you, think this will be a top ten or so D

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard something the other day that I thought was just a fantastic point. Dez was complaining that Dallas ran a vanilla route scheme...perhaps it was vanilla because Dez didn't know what the Hell to do. I think the offense will have no trouble scoring, and like you, think this will be a top ten or so D
It was a predictable offense. Dez is being an ass, but he is right about this offense.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope Dak is our franchise QB, i dont want to start over, except for a new coach. Garrett is my biggest worry.
Dak: Me too. He clearly was going to be just that after year one. Then last year even though the deck was stacked against him in a lot of ways, he showed enough warts to let doubt creep in. I think we will know after this year whether he is or not and I hope he gets off to a good start so he doesn't have to hear the questions.

Garrett: if Beasley's comments about not being taught how to run routes didn't hit home with Cowboy fans and make you question this staff at least a little then you weren't paying attention. I've also read dozens of times about how even the team is now admitting that we just did the same thing on offense over and over again. That is on Garrett because he never turned the offense over the Linehan, only the play calling. How many times did we have to read that other teams knew exactly what we were going to do before the play until we finally adjusted? I think the WR and DB coaches will exert themselves a little and those may be the two biggest acquisitions of the offseason. Marinelli may be my favorite coach on this team and the players love him, but he two needs to step up his game. Hopefully he will trust these young corners enough to do it.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak: Me too. He clearly was going to be just that after year one. Then last year even though the deck was stacked against him in a lot of ways, he showed enough warts to let doubt creep in. I think we will know after this year whether he is or not and I hope he gets off to a good start so he doesn't have to hear the questions.

Garrett: if Beasley's comments about not being taught how to run routes didn't hit home with Cowboy fans and make you question this staff at least a little then you weren't paying attention. I've also read dozens of times about how even the team is now admitting that we just did the same thing on offense over and over again. That is on Garrett because he never turned the offense over the Linehan, only the play calling. How many times did we have to read that other teams knew exactly what we were going to do before the play until we finally adjusted? I think the WR and DB coaches will exert themselves a little and those may be the two biggest acquisitions of the offseason. Marinelli may be my favorite coach on this team and the players love him, but he two needs to step up his game. Hopefully he will trust these young corners enough to do it.

The head scratcher to me is Richard. How was he available.? This guy won’t be here long unless he is promoted within. Supposedly he comes to practice with his football cleats on. I don’t remember him as a player. He brings the energy though.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dead on!! I like our new secondary coach making our secondary more agressive vs passive approach. We may have our next coach.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dead on!! I like our new secondary coach making our secondary more agressive vs passive approach. We may have our next coach.
He will be someone's HC next season....if we don't make the playoffs, it might be ours

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting

Interesting and a little scary. I thought there secondary were ballers last year. Not sure who they lost in FA but those guys were pretty good. Scandrick is definitely on the backside of his career but still can contribute

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting and a little scary. I thought there secondary were ballers last year. Not sure who they lost in FA but those guys were pretty good. Scandrick is definitely on the backside of his career but still can contribute

Yea, he can contribute on the injury reserve team.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he isn't going to be one of your top 3 and he is at the tail end of his career he isn't worth the $3.5M per year. Interesting to be doing this now instead of at the end of the month (what if they get injuries?). Maybe it's a favor to him to latch on with another team.

I don't see us bringing him back but who knows. this team has always seemed to like familiarity. I think Brown may be better on the outside than he has shown in the slot. I think Lewis should be our slot corner and that he is better than Scandrick at this point and by a lot. But if Lewis goes down and Brown doesn't step up there are worse things we can do than sign O at the veteran minimum to play the slot or be the backup there.