• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Training Camp 2018

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Observations from the second open session of Redskins OTAs, a day the defense won

For all you ABC ers our there , this is what a fair assessment looks like . Last few years you all would hAve crucified KC for. This practice .

Now I could bash CDC fairly in accordance with the standards you all set for KC but instead I am going to show you what your true colors were and know I was right in your overreactions to him in a damn practice

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Observations from the second open session of Redskins OTAs, a day the defense won

For all you ABC ers our there , this is what a fair assessment looks like . Last few years you all would hAve crucified KC for. This practice .

Now I could bash CDC fairly in accordance with the standards you all set for KC but instead I am going to show you what your true colors were and know I was right in your overreactions to him in a damn practice

Seriously dad? let it go, kc is gone...damn.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously dad? let it go, kc is gone...damn.
Nope , not going to do it, it wasnt let go for the past 3 years , so I won’t let it go now

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just awesome! I remember a victory celebration that shut down Georgetown a few times back in the 80’s. Spontaneous joy with everyone rushing into the streets at the prime intersection down there blocking traffic for hours.

Nice win Caps!!!!!