• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I for one dont really care for the jennings for knight deal. Jennings is older and his statistics were slightly better. Jennings also shoots up a lot of bricks. I think joe is in over his head.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I for one dont really care for the jennings for knight deal. Jennings is older and his statistics were slightly better. Jennings also shoots up a lot of bricks. I think joe is in over his head.

Jennings is a whopping 2 years older, turning 24 this year versus Knight turning 22; neither is anywhere near where you start considering age a factor. Complaining about Jennings bricks when comparing to Knight is laughable also: Knight shot a whole 0.8% better last season and actually shot the 3 0.8% worse than Jennings. Jennings also averaged 2.5 more assists than Knight, so overall just by stats it is a slight improvement. I think Jennings also provides something that the Pistons desperately need that Knight doesn't have and that is leadership. Plus with Chauncey to teach him I, while initially skeptical like you, think that this is a good move. As opposed to thinking Joe is over his head, I think he has finally straightened out the mess he made of things when he traded Chauncey away. Guess we'll have to wait until the season starts to see who is right.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We shall, i read that they are still interested in rondo and may include jennings in that deal.

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brandon Jennings has some big weaknesses, but let's not pretend he isn't a big upgrade over Knight. Its beyond shooting %.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it ws jennings for knight straight up i think i would still be concerned. Jennings is slightly better currentl but knight is younger so should be interesting to see how it plays out.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither are that great but Jennings is a sure upgrade.. He has more athleticism in terms of running the break.. Knight has defense and size over him.. Overall Jennings is better at the PG aspects of being a PG even though he is a volume shooter.. He is just a flat out better distributor and ballhandler, even though he is not want I wanted for the long run.. And tbh, the Pistons could use the extra scoring..