• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Niko while he has value

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
his flopping, play no defense, cant make a shot off the dribble ass needs to go

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looking more and more like vlad radmanovic every day

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this will look different when Jo and Pau are gone. Niko can play a game like Dirk, the rest of our big men cant. So for Niko to play his game the entire team needs to change the way they play.

Right now the big problem I have is Pau on top and Jo on the low post. Jo has no moves, no offense, no shot down there. He should be at the top, but in the same case, there should be no reason that that guy on top should need to bury 20 foot jumpers either. You have Snell, Butler and Rose that want to attack the basket, but its all done on isolation where rebounders are even out of the way. Bigs should follow those attackers to the rim.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this will look different when Jo and Pau are gone. Niko can play a game like Dirk, the rest of our big men cant. So for Niko to play his game the entire team needs to change the way they play.

Right now the big problem I have is Pau on top and Jo on the low post. Jo has no moves, no offense, no shot down there. He should be at the top, but in the same case, there should be no reason that that guy on top should need to bury 20 foot jumpers either. You have Snell, Butler and Rose that want to attack the basket, but its all done on isolation where rebounders are even out of the way. Bigs should follow those attackers to the rim.

he really cant though. anything that isn't a catch and shot he misses. when drives to the basket he either gets bailed out with a flopping foul or throws up a ridiculous shot that rarely goes in. he has a great pump fake but it never goes in after the fake

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read an article on yahoo yesterday on how much Jimmy Butler has changed since he became a max player.

You figure they want him to assert himself, but apparently its a completely different personality with the two ex leaders of Rose and Noah basically not letting go and alot of blame on a split locker room.

Pretty big mess. you figure Paxsons vision included Niko and McBuckets, but now they say they will trade either Taj or Noah or Both to get a wing player. I thought Jimmy was a wing player. Who are they trying to improve on, McBuckets or Jimmy?

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gasol to sacramento hottest rumor right now.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
niko has no trade value anymore... well done garpax. keep overvaluing your roster.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
his flopping, play no defense, cant make a shot off the dribble ass needs to go
I agree we should trade him. I think he might of hit his ceiling. He isn't a bad piece to have but he isn't a starter in this league.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should fill this Pau role nicely when Gasol opts out for more money. Pau should not be shooting threes.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has played well the last 3-4 games. I would still trade him. His value is high right now. He is to up and down for me and he isnt good on D or at rebounding. I know we need his shooting but if we can get something good in return I would do it.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to look at the team next season, I feel Gasol will go where he thinks there is a better chance at a title. Noah was an all star center as soon as Howard moved to the west. He got screwed over by the Gasol signing. So if Noah gives us a deal, or home town discount, do you try it again? Granted, LBJ is on another one year deal expecting the salary cap to explode after 2017, so Noah might sign a one year deal. Portis at the 4 over Niko probably anyway. I have been hard on Garpax, but Niko and McDermott were two keys to their regime, and both of them can make a difference in a game. Is that a better team.

Personally, I still want Jimmy Butler playing the Scottie Pippen 3. Yes, we know you can play point guard and set up your team mates with nice assists, but doing it from the front court like Scottie did and LBJ does is special. When Douggie comes in, fine, let Jimmy go play the 2, unless Douggie shows he can take the 3 as a starter.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Noah comes back as a discount. We can use his toughness. I want MDJ off this team. He is just done. We need a Good scoring SF who can shoot the 3. Not just a spot shooter like MDJ.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dallas would be real interested in Niko with Dirk retiring. They already have the offense set up for his talent and Niko has done well when playing Dirk.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree but does Dallas have anything to offer. That is the real question.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree but does Dallas have anything to offer. That is the real question.

there were people interested in Chandler Parsons, I think he is restricted and Justin Anderson should take care of replacing him. I guess its if you are moving on from Niko where part of the solution is having him gone where you would take a restricted guy and a pick or two. I just see a hitch in Niko's shooting, where he kinda stops before his arms go up that cost him a second and allows defenders to get closer, it also does not bode well for his off the dribble moves since he rushes his shot.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there were people interested in Chandler Parsons, I think he is restricted and Justin Anderson should take care of replacing him. I guess its if you are moving on from Niko where part of the solution is having him gone where you would take a restricted guy and a pick or two. I just see a hitch in Niko's shooting, where he kinda stops before his arms go up that cost him a second and allows defenders to get closer, it also does not bode well for his off the dribble moves since he rushes his shot.
I agree, He is very hot and Cold. He fits Coaches offense but his D is bad and he doesnt rebound well for his Height. So when he has a off night shooting he is useless.