• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade help

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically boils down to Darvish or Marte.

Little context... I started my draft with four arms. Thor, MadBum, Darvish and Archer.
Traded Archer (Renfroe and Diaz) for Springer (Villenueva and Ziegler) three weeks ago.
Traded Darvish (Odor, Mazara and Healy) for Machado (Kinsler and Quintana) two weeks ago.
Traded Thor (Quintana, Kinsler and Tim Anderson) for Altuve (Castillo and Giolito) last week.

Now got an offer of
Darvish, Odor, Gardner for Marte

I do have the drops on my roster (Jaime Garcia and Caleb Smith)

15 team points. (standardish, with tweaks for equality of pitching vs hitting)

I'm thinking Marte is good, but not 25-40 good. And OF is usually the easiest to add a hot pickup. And I have lots of options there. (Am I talking myself into this?)

C - Pina (been streaming)
1B - Bell
2B - Altuve
3B - Villenueva
SS - Machado
MI - Arcia
CI - Mancini (OF eligible)
OF (4) - Cutch, Springer, Marte, Winker
DH (real) - Victor Martinez
UT (multi-position eligibile) - Desmond
Bench Hitter - Pinder (2B, SS, OF)

My SP are a bunch of streamers, with MadBum, Rodon, Castillo, Wacha,
RP is irrelevant here, but I own Marlins and Astros bull pens (and yes, I choose wrongly most of the time)

So yeah, basically Marte vs Darvish.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he seems too good not to bounce back but personally, I am not trusting him. If I own him, I am sitting him. If he is not on my team I am not buying low. He would have to prove it for some period of time before I would put him back into my lineup.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where he was drafted earns the patience to hope he does.

He's got a history of injuries, so I'm not exactly rosey with my outlook on him. But selling now would be pennies on the dollar. Unless he has a serious injury in the next month, I don't think you would lose much value in waiting.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry meant "bounce back" and continue doing what he has done this year
well the answer comes sunday:suds:

Jacob deGrom (elbow) is on track to return to the Mets' rotation this Sunday in Philadelphia.

The right-hander threw 43 pitches in a two-inning simulated game on Tuesday and Mets manager Mickey Callaway said after the workout that "everything went better than could be expected." DeGrom was placed on the disabled list May 6, retroactive to May 3, after suffering a hyperextended right elbow on a swing.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well the answer comes sunday:suds:

Jacob deGrom (elbow) is on track to return to the Mets' rotation this Sunday in Philadelphia.

The right-hander threw 43 pitches in a two-inning simulated game on Tuesday and Mets manager Mickey Callaway said after the workout that "everything went better than could be expected." DeGrom was placed on the disabled list May 6, retroactive to May 3, after suffering a hyperextended right elbow on a swing.

I'll believe it when I see it... I mean they jumped so early saying he was going to be down for a while, then backtracked and not going to miss any time, then goes out on DL... I will pencil him in as my starter on Sunday but I will not be shocked if he misses the start.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trusting Darvish at all anymore.

Got faith in deGrom to the point I'm regretting trading him for Thor in our Park Place League. Dude has Long Term Ace written all over him.