• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tourney Thread

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PGU just said that Rabb is going to Cal. Fuck.
Yep saw that. Any chance we can get Zimmerman? I always thought we had a better chance with Rabb than him but who knows. Kinda bummed.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep saw that. Any chance we can get Zimmerman? I always thought we had a better chance with Rabb than him but who knows. Kinda bummed.

Not sure. Bad news is that from what I heard, we put a lot of our attention to Rabb, so Zimmerman might not appreciate the renewed zest in recruiting him. Plus, we're up against KU, UK, UNLV, and UCLA for him.

I wonder if Rabb's worried about Zeus not leaving.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure. Bad news is that from what I heard, we put a lot of our attention to Rabb, so Zimmerman might not appreciate the renewed zest in recruiting him. Plus, we're up against KU, UK, UNLV, and UCLA for him.

I wonder if Rabb's worried about Zeus not leaving.
I personally think it almost a lock for Zeus to stay. We lose Johnson and Rondae for sure imo. Ashley has a good chance of leaving. TJ is gone. Our lineup will be very different next season. Rabb would've also had to compete with Ryan Anderson. He wanted to be top dawg and he will be at Cal. Good for the Pac but still bummed out. In Miller we trust.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally think it almost a lock for Zeus to stay. We lose Johnson and Rondae for sure imo. Ashley has a good chance of leaving. TJ is gone. Our lineup will be very different next season. Rabb would've also had to compete with Ryan Anderson. He wanted to be top dawg and he will be at Cal. Good for the Pac but still bummed out. In Miller we trust.

Fuck, I keep forgetting about Anderson. We're good. Jesus, we could be just good next year as this year if we have:

1)Kadeem, PJC
2)York, Trier
3)Smith, Pitts
4)Anderson
5) Zeus, Ristic

We're still in it for Swanigan too. If Zeus goes we are going to need another big.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck, I keep forgetting about Anderson. We're good. Jesus, we could be just good next year as this year if we have:

1)Kadeem, PJC
2)York, Trier
3)Smith, Pitts
4)Anderson
5) Zeus, Ristic

We're still in it for Swanigan too. If Zeus goes we are going to need another big.
I find myself forgetting about Anderson too. I think Trier has the ability for instant offense as a frosh. Dare I say similar to Jerryd Bayless?

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foul calls for both sides was fucking rough, but they kept their composure. By the time we really started playing perimeter defense it was too late.

Hats off to TJ for a great career at AZ.

Gotta reload next year and hope we don't draw Wisky again.

Bear Down.

azchamps

Hoopla Cash
$ 84.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I,m finally over my butt hurt so, congrats to Wisconsin. I'll be rooting for you the rest of tourney but I must say, I don't want this to become a habit. I've got enough bad habits as it is.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
34-4 is an awesome record. And, we finally won the BOTH the regular season and pac 12 tourney in what feels like forever. Sucks we lost yet again in the elite 8 but sean miller keeps putting us in position to make the final four and eventually he'll break through. Next year we'll have a brand new team with a different feel and I couldn't be more excited to see them play. BTFD