• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tough Road Trip

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 games in the next six nights. Sucks that we have to play San Antonio on the back end of a back to back after playing the Mavs. As a matter of fact we got fucked on both games down there in S.A.; both are the second game of back to backs.

Last edited:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 games in the next six nights. Sucks that we have to play San Antonio on the back end of a back to back after playing the Mavs. As a matter of fact we got fucked on both games down there in S.A.; both are the second game of back to backs.

Last real road trip for the Warriors, which is definitely a plus. They have one random game at Utah and then finish up the season with a two game trip against Memphis and SA.

With Iguodala out, I'm penciling a loss in for the Spurs. I'm actually more worried about the game against the T-Wolves than the Mavs. The Warriors already lost to the Mavs once this year and being the first game of the road trip I think they'll come out firing.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last real road trip for the Warriors, which is definitely a plus. They have one random game at Utah and then finish up the season with a two game trip against Memphis and SA.

With Iguodala out, I'm penciling a loss in for the Spurs. I'm actually more worried about the game against the T-Wolves than the Mavs. The Warriors already lost to the Mavs once this year and being the first game of the road trip I think they'll come out firing.
How long is Iguodala out?

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long is Iguodala out?

Initially they said he could be out two weeks. I think they realize how important he is to the team, so I would bet good money they're going to be overly cautious with him.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Initially they said he could be out two weeks. I think they realize how important he is to the team, so I would bet good money they're going to be overly cautious with him.
If anything derails this team this year it will be injuries. Both Iguodala and Ezili are critical pieces.