• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOSU Buckeyes 15/16 Season Thread

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just over two weeks until revenge. The closer it gets, the slower time seems to go.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrible news indeed. He was almost a sure thing to have a breakout season. Who starts in his place? Dixon? Campbell? Gibson?

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping to see Johnny Dixon play. I've been waiting for him to breakout, I think he could be a great threat on offense.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking like a good move at the moment for Torrence Gibson moving to WR.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Projected depth chart for the season, one week away boys!

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at that depth chart if you could pick one player on D and one on O from last years team to bring back who would you pick?

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at that depth chart if you could pick one player on D and one on O from last years team to bring back who would you pick?
I'd say Devin Smith and Adolphus Washington. How about you?

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say Devin Smith and Adolphus Washington. How about you?

I agree on Devin Smith for the O. On D I'm torn between Bennett on the line and Doran Grant at corner. Leaning towards Grant because although I don't doubt Eli Apples talent I'm just nervous if he is mentally ready to be the main guy with a first year young starter opposite him.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree on Devin Smith for the O. On D I'm torn between Bennett on the line and Doran Grant at corner. Leaning towards Grant because although I don't doubt Eli Apples talent I'm just nervous if he is mentally ready to be the main guy with a first year young starter opposite him.
Yeah I meant Bennett :L slow morning

I was torn on grant too he was underrared

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jt is more mature, not sure how much more it tells us consensus seems to be JT gets the job if he is healthy.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7 days and counting. Hoping I can keep myself really busy at work to make this week go by fast.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So looking at the defense, it could be the best defense we have seen in a longtime at Ohio St, no joke.

DE - Bosa - best d-lineman in the country. Hubbard will start the 1st game a 5 star that is expected to be a force.
DT - Washington - he will be a force in the middle.
DT - Shutt - not much experience but with great players around him it could help.
DE- Lewis - another new starter, but supposedly to be a beast and saw action last year.

Top 3 D-Line in the country and great depth.

OLB - Lee - was a key factor last year down the stretch. A playmaker
OLB - McMillan - speed and lots of it. Probably one of the best in the country
OLB - Perry - a captain and great leader. He is also a force.

The best linebacker core in the nation and the thing that is scary is they are still young.

CB - Apple - one of the best in the nation. He was only a freshman last year too.
CB - Conley - Didnt get much playing time, but enough at 3rd and 4th corner. Should be a breakout player this year.

The top two corners could be a great duo this year, top 10 duo in the nation. The depth is lacking some experience but they have great upside.

S - Powell - 4 interceptions last year and a captain. He is only getting better.
S - Bell - Top 2 safety in the nation, if not the best. A great tackler and had 6 interceptions last year with 92 solo tackles.

The best safety combo we have seen in some time. They are most likely tops in the nation.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So looking at the defense, it could be the best defense we have seen in a longtime at Ohio St, no joke.

DE - Bosa - best d-lineman in the country. Hubbard will start the 1st game a 5 star that is expected to be a force.
DT - Washington - he will be a force in the middle.
DT - Shutt - not much experience but with great players around him it could help.
DE- Lewis - another new starter, but supposedly to be a beast and saw action last year.

Top 3 D-Line in the country and great depth.

OLB - Lee - was a key factor last year down the stretch. A playmaker
OLB - McMillan - speed and lots of it. Probably one of the best in the country
OLB - Perry - a captain and great leader. He is also a force.

The best linebacker core in the nation and the thing that is scary is they are still young.

CB - Apple - one of the best in the nation. He was only a freshman last year too.
CB - Conley - Didnt get much playing time, but enough at 3rd and 4th corner. Should be a breakout player this year.

The top two corners could be a great duo this year, top 10 duo in the nation. The depth is lacking some experience but they have great upside.

S - Powell - 4 interceptions last year and a captain. He is only getting better.
S - Bell - Top 2 safety in the nation, if not the best. A great tackler and had 6 interceptions last year with 92 solo tackles.

The best safety combo we have seen in some time. They are most likely tops in the nation.
Is it wrong to like Conley just because you were/are a huge Mike Conley fan?