• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 5 Easiest/Toughest P5 Schedules for 2018

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida State's regular season schedule in 2014 might actually be worse than Oregon's this season. It was awful. Only played two ranked teams in #15 Clemson and #24 Louisville, only had four road games, etc.

And it wasn't just the schedule, it was the way they were winning. So ugly. That's the reason the committee seeded them behind Alabama and Oregon in the playoffs even though those two teams each had losses.
And they were further exposed in the Rose Bowl IIRC.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TCU and Oklahoma State have proven to be the next best teams to Oklahoma in recent years. We'll see if Texas has anything to say about that. They have the new coach and the massive 2018 recruiting haul. But it's certainly been an embarrassing ten plus years no doubt.
True, but I'm guessing TCU and Okie Lite take a big step back this year. Both lost a lot. A big part of Okie Lite's offense is now in Pittsburgh.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they were further exposed in the Rose Bowl IIRC.

I remember watching Urban Meyer's reaction during his press conference after Ohio State beat Alabama. He asked the media who won the other semi-final game because he honestly didn't know the result or if he did know it, he did a great job of playing dumb. When they told him the score he said, "Oregon won by 40? Well okay then we better get to work." The look on his face when he heard the news was priceless.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pitts bad enough to have a top 5 hard schedule on top of it

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m trolling calling them trash but they aren’t a team I would consider in the top 20.

Agreed. I really think had Grier not gone down we’d beaten Texas and Utah. But no, we weren’t top 20. Our D was horrid.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. I really think had Grier not gone down we’d beaten Texas and Utah. But no, we weren’t top 20. Our D was horrid.
What’s more trash, your D or our O?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easily our D. There’s no way your O was that bad.
Our offense finished averaging 24.5 which is good for 92 and 383 yards per game which was 82nd.

Your D gave up 32.8 points per game which is 95th and 457 yards per game which is 109th.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our offense finished averaging 24.5 which is good for 92 and 383 yards per game which was 82nd.

Your D gave up 32.8 points per game which is 95th and 457 yards per game which is 109th.

See, I told ya

RoyUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 71,368.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Does Grier play run defense? Moss was averaging a first down every run. I'm tired of hearing the injury excuse. Utah's entire starting secondary was out for the game also, as well as a starting LB.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Grier play run defense? Moss was averaging a first down every run. I'm tired of hearing the injury excuse. Utah's entire starting secondary was out for the game also, as well as a starting LB.

Our walk on high school qb put up 14 points against your shit defense. I’m tired of people like you dismissing the value of a top 10 qb on a top 15 offense. Comparing unit players to a field general is hilarious. But please tell us how your defense would of held Grier in check.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our walk on high school qb put up 14 points against your shit defense. I’m tired of people like you dismissing the value of a top 10 qb on a top 15 offense. Comparing unit players to a field general is hilarious. But please tell us how your defense would of held Grier in check.
Um, I in no way support him and laughed when he posted that, but he wasn't saying that at all. He was saying your team had other issues besides using a backup QB and pointed out his team was playing a lot of backups on defense (hence giving up 14 to scrub backup).

I mean I was laughing when he posted it because Utah fans up here are pretty notorious for having a huge chip on their shoulders for not getting enough respect. It's kind of their thing.

RoyUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 71,368.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A couple field goals and a TD, I'm impressed. Pretty simple really. Just keep giving the ball to Moss who averaged 7.5 a carry and keep Grier off the field. The problem was Utah even called pass plays at all and allowed Huntley to run the read option. Do you even know if Grier would have performed well in those weather conditions?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, I in no way support him and laughed when he posted that, but he wasn't saying that at all. He was saying your team had other issues besides using a backup QB and pointed out his team was playing a lot of backups on defense (hence giving up 14 to scrub backup).

I mean I was laughing when he posted it because Utah fans up here are pretty notorious for having a huge chip on their shoulders for not getting enough respect. It's kind of their thing.

I’m making the claim that his defense would not stop our top 10 qb in that game. I don’t care how bad our 3-3-5 was against the run. We easily score 17 more points at the minimum if Grier is the starter. But, that’s just my opinion.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple field goals and a TD, I'm impressed. Pretty simple really. Just keep giving the ball to Moss who averaged 7.5 a carry and keep Grier off the field. The problem was Utah even called pass plays at all and allowed Huntley to run the read option. Do you even know if Grier would have performed well in those weather conditions?

Our QB was bad. He was the single deterrent that hurt our offense. Defenses can easily load up the box when they know the qb sucks at passing or running the offense. An yes, I believe Grier would have played well in the poring rain if nothing else the threat of him would have affected your defense.

Do you honestly believe Utah beats WVU if both teams are completely healthy? I’m biased but i don’t.

RoyUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 71,368.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our QB was bad. He was the single deterrent that hurt our offense. Defenses can easily load up the box when they know the qb sucks at passing or running the offense. An yes, I believe Grier would have played well in the poring rain if nothing else the threat of him would have affected your defense.

Do you honestly believe Utah beats WVU if both teams are completely healthy? I’m biased but i don’t.

Completely healthy? Utah beats the brakes off of WVU. The Utes would have their starting safeties and corners back along with their D-line. Grier would spend the day on his back.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely healthy? Utah beats the brakes off of WVU. The Utes would have their starting safeties and corners back along with their D-line. Grier would spend the day on his back.

We’ll just agree to disagree. Both teams completely healthy I doubt you stop our offense.