• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 4 Seeds 2014

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Lunardi's choices:

Wichita State
Arizona
Syracuse
Florida

Who are the #2 seeds? Here's the way it's shaping up so far...

Michigan State
Villanova
San Diego State
Kansas

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, both Arizona and Florida will not be NR1 and will be replaced by Michigan State, Kansas, or Wichita St. Reason, Arizona is really hurting without Brandon Ashley and Florida is not strong enough inside to handle Kentucky. IMO, we lose twice to Kentucky; maybe 3 times including the SEC tournament. Hope I'm wrong.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Wichita State has a better chance at getting a one seed then Arizona? Michigan St. lost today so that won't happen. The only understandable one is Kansas. Wichita St is a 2 seed at best with that low SOS, maybe even a 3 seed if they lose. The only way I see WSU moving ahead of AZ is if AZ gos on a losing streak, wich is very possible but I doubt they will.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Wichita State has a better chance at getting a one seed then Arizona? Michigan St. lost today so that won't happen. The only understandable one is Kansas. Wichita St is a 2 seed at best with that low SOS, maybe even a 3 seed if they lose. The only way I see WSU moving ahead of AZ is if AZ gos on a losing streak, wich is very possible but I doubt they will.

I don't think they were in order. And Wichita doesn't have to be ahead of AZ to be a 1 seed. If Wichita wins out(including conference tourney) they are going to be a #1 seed, no doubt.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But WSU replacing a one loss AZ team as a one seed and AZ getting a two seed? That's not happening. What if SDSU wins out? They'll definitely move ahead of WSU too IMO. WSU has a weak SOS. I would much rather have to play WSU then SDSU. Yea, Wichita St. is a one seed as of now, but I don't think they'll be a one seed come selection Sunday IMO.
My top seeds as of now:
Cuse
AZ
UF
WSU
2 seeds:
SDSU
Nova
KU
Mich.

brandonk989

Hoopla Cash
$ 965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WSU has to run the table in my mind to receive a #1 seed. That's just my opinion. SDSU has a better argument if they finish with 1 loss because they have that resume making win at Kansas earlier this year.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, IMO, Wichita State has a better shot at an NR1 seed than Arizona. Doesn't mean I think they are the better team. For my money, Wichita should be ranked between 10-15. They had a couple of decent wins early in the season and that was it. They play nobody until the tournament. AFA Arizona goes, Still think losing Brandon Ashley is a loss too difficult to get past....sorry.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But WSU replacing a one loss AZ team as a one seed and AZ getting a two seed? That's not happening. What if SDSU wins out? They'll definitely move ahead of WSU too IMO. WSU has a weak SOS. I would much rather have to play WSU then SDSU. Yea, Wichita St. is a one seed as of now, but I don't think they'll be a one seed come selection Sunday IMO.
My top seeds as of now:
Cuse
AZ
UF
WSU
2 seeds:
SDSU
Nova
KU
Mich.

Again, who said Wichita was replacing AZ? Nobody said that, or even implied it. You're getting worked up over nothing. BOTH can be #1 seeds(there are 4 of them) If you think Wichita is a 1 now, and they win out through the tournament, you think they will get passed up?

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The winner of the Big Ten probably gets a 1 seed. That is gonna be Michigan or Michigan State it looks like.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The winner of the Big Ten probably gets a 1 seed. That is gonna be Michigan or Michigan State it looks like.

Probably so bc OSU, Wisconsin have lost too many games early. Michigan is starting to struggle, but don't count out Iowa yet.

Next 3 games for Michigan are: @ tOSU, Wisconsin, and MSU. We will find out most likely in that stretch. I still think MSU wins it.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, who said Wichita was replacing AZ? Nobody said that, or even implied it. You're getting worked up over nothing. BOTH can be #1 seeds(there are 4 of them) If you think Wichita is a 1 now, and they win out through the tournament, you think they will get passed up?

Nobody is getting worked up. And yes I do think WSU can get passed up by SDSU if they win out.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

IMO, both Arizona and Florida will not be NR1 and will be replaced by Michigan State, Kansas, or Wichita St. Reason, Arizona is really hurting without Brandon Ashley and Florida is not strong enough inside to handle Kentucky. IMO, we lose twice to Kentucky; maybe 3 times including the SEC tournament. Hope I'm wrong.

I'm just giving an opinion as to why it shouldn't be Wichita St.

Desean12345

#What is Hashtag?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wichita st is one of the top 4 teams in the nation thus deserving of a 1 seed. They went to the final four last year and our undeafeted.

Desean12345

#What is Hashtag?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody is getting worked up. And yes I do think WSU can get passed up by SDSU if they win out.

They should not and they won't, especially if Wichita wins out.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF and that's still a pretty big if, WSU wins out they will be a 1 seed. To try and argue otherwise is dumb and wasting everyone's time.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You were certainly coming off that way. SDSU possibly could, but at the moment their resume is not better, if they sweep New Mexico(including conf. tourney) that would go along way as that is the only top 50 team remaining on their schedule.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should not and they won't, especially if Wichita wins out.

IF sdsu wins out they will have a MUCH better overall resume and their only loss would be to #1 (at the time) Arizona. That most certainly deserves a #1 seed over wsu IF they are duking it out for the fourth 1 seed.

SDSU's win on the road at kansas alone makes their resume far better than WSU. Simple as that.

Of course I think it's highly unlikely SDSU runs the table, and WSU would be a disappointment if they lose a game before the tourney