• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 15 5-Star Football Recruits Total Busts In College

Jekku

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a complete bust, but Arthur Brown. Was the number 1 LB recruit in 2008 but did nothing Miami and left the team.

He did transfer to KSU (where his brother was) and actually had a decent career there. I believe he won a Big12 defensive player of the year award, so not a total bust, but a pretty huge let down for the team that recruited him.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a complete bust, but Arthur Brown. Was the number 1 LB recruit in 2008 but did nothing Miami and left the team.

He did transfer to KSU (where his brother was) and actually had a decent career there. I believe he won a Big12 defensive player of the year award, so not a total bust, but a pretty huge let down for the team that recruited him.
I was thinking about him too. He obviously has had a better career in the NFL than his brother, but they were both massive busts for their original teams.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to add Trey Metoyer 2011 #1 WR 5 Star....OU

Former OU football player Trey Metoyer gets 8 years probation for indecent exposure.

He kept flashing girls in Norman and then again in Texas.

imgres

So, in Norman you can deck a girl and get a redshirt, but you can't show her your d!ck?:noidea: