• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 10 CFB coaches 2018

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark Richt can GTFO

Shaw, while very good with what he has availble, is probably the most overrated coach in all of football.

Richt did well at Georgia, came within a few yards of winning a National Championship and seems to have turned Miami around pretty quickly. He's been consistently above average.

Shaw has also maintained and taking Stanford to things it hadn't accomplished in quite awhile. Great coach, even though he was fucking stupid and should feel bad for going for 2.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd find a spot for Scott Frost in there ... maybe replace him with Jimbo Fisher.

That's dumb. Give him a few years and let him actually play at the top level at least one year and accomplish something.

Or you can just replace him with the Strong, Herman, Taggart and other hot coaches people would mention in these things like they were all that only to not impress when they get to the next level.

Hell last year everyone was all Harbaugh is top5 blah blah blah blah.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd find a spot for Scott Frost in there ... maybe replace him with Jimbo Fisher.
I think Frost will be on that list within the next two years. They left him off being that this is only his 2nd year as a HC.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Frost will be on that list within the next two years. They left him off being that this is only his 2nd year as a HC.

I’m truely impressed the words Tom Herman havent been posted by you in this thread yet.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m truely impressed the words Tom Herman havent been posted by you in this thread yet.
I don't care for Tom Herman's interviews. He sounds ... not sure of himself. Like he's lacking confidence.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know but Jimbo Fisher left his former team to pick up the pieces ... I would have said Harbaugh instead of Fisher, but Harbaugh gotta beat ohio state first.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know but Jimbo Fisher left his former team to pick up the pieces ... I would have said Harbaugh instead of Fisher, but Harbaugh gotta beat ohio state first.
I've never been a big fan of Fischer. He choked bigly in a few big time games and I don't mean he lost close ones ... he got ass reamed. FSU vs Oregon in the Rose Bowl comes to mind ... that was an ass stomping if I've ever seen one, and then the following year Louisville hung 60+ on the Noles. This while is players were acting like fvking animals off the field.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never been a big fan of Fischer. He choked bigly in a few big time games and I don't mean he lost close ones ... he got ass reamed. FSU vs Oregon in the Rose Bowl comes to mind ... that was an ass stomping if I've ever seen one, and then the following year Louisville hung 60+ on the Noles. This while is players were acting like fvking animals off the field.

Idk, I always felt like his success was strictly based off of talent, not development. And every time I watch an interview or see him on the sidelines he doesn't look like a coach that resonates with the players. Kind of like that coach in the 30 for 30 for The U, where the players said that he sat back and just let them do their thing... I wanna say that was Coker they were talking about. I feel that way watching Jimbo.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care for Tom Herman's interviews. He sounds ... not sure of himself. Like he's lacking confidence.
:wtf2: Did I just read?
giphy.gif.cf.gif

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
List is decent. Surprised Harbaugh is not on it though.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2: Did I just read?
giphy.gif.cf.gif
Herman has changed .. at least in his interviews. I blame Texas for this .. they do that shit to coaches. He used to be one confident mofo ... and now he's doubting himself. You can tell by his interviews this spring.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's dumb. Give him a few years and let him actually play at the top level at least one year and accomplish something.

Or you can just replace him with the Strong, Herman, Taggart and other hot coaches people would mention in these things like they were all that only to not impress when they get to the next level.

Hell last year everyone was all Harbaugh is top5 blah blah blah blah.

No coaxh should be on the list after a year or 2. Need at least 5 years to be on an elite coaching list. This time last year most would have said Smart is over his head after winning 8, now he is on the list. Good coaches produce with different staffs and players. Unfortunately, the internet age doesn't have that kind of patience