• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Toothless vs Loaves

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Im assuming Jones vs Reimer dont know if ninja hertl is still out dont care really lol, im not expecting much

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
like i said if they are going to blow up the team blow it up completely. Keep Burns,Vlasic,Martin,Braun, and Jones. They could probably get the D super solid, and go after UFA's to replenish the forward lines.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Another lucky win yesterday. They played reasonably well, but this roadie is shaping up a hell of a lot like the last one. I suppose, points wise, that's good, but play wise I see no changes. I saw nothing that made me think the sharks are any different or even improving. The only really bright spot for me was the nieto goal. That was a great pass from tierney and a nice finish by nieto to shake off the defender and get the stick on it.

The only thing that will turn it around is if all the kids start scoring with regularity, then they could rediscover the 3-4 line team from week one of the season. Still, the leafs are awful and running their 3rd string goalie, so not exactly convincing.

The pacific is so weak that it would be pretty funny if the sharks continue sputtering and still make the PO's.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The O is fine in my book, even if the youngens arent really doing shit. The rest are scoring enough to win -- if the D didnt suck so damn bad giving up bottom 10 in the NHL GA....

The odd thing is im actually enjoying this weird ass season better than ones of the recent past because its like 90s hockey with these high scores and blowouts coming from them or their opponents... lol its all over the damn place

Another funny thing is karma slappin me in the face of how much I hate Niemi, and how Dallas is #1 in the league lol Id still rather have Jones, but im ticked SJ held onto Nemo instead of trading him and getting something of value... And its starting to seem they are going to do the same with Jumbo and Marleau...

Jumbo will always have value - Then need to dump Marleau NOW, because we all know hes do for his 20 game disappearing act...

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Classic Nieto doing his Torrey Mitchell impersonation tonight in the 2nd period shorthanded. How did he not score there? Ottawa game I am talking about.

Again, Stalock useless.