• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Too early to compare WVU to TCU?

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The season isn't over... I realize that.

But, so many WVU fans compared Dana to Gary over the last 2 seasons when venting their frustration with WVU W/L records. They pointed to the job Gary did putting TCU at the top of the Big 12 and questioned why this wasn't happening in Morgantown.

Like I said the past two years in reference to TCU... Boykin and Doctson. Them two were special.

Coach Patterson is still a great coach... even though he don't have a great team.

It's all about them jimmy's and joe's...

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still a little too early imo, our meat grinder portion of the season is now upon us. We are going to have to wait til the end of the season to get a fair look for comparison.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still a little too early imo, our meat grinder portion of the season is now upon us. We are going to have to wait til the end of the season to get a fair look for comparison.

Good point. We could discuss the complete domination of TCU this year! Many wanted to discuss the result of last year's game as proof of program strength.

BTW, the best team in WV lost to a program that just started playing football.

Doc for COY?

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point. We could discuss the complete domination of TCU this year! Many wanted to discuss the result of last year's game as proof of program strength.

BTW, the best team in WV lost to a program that just started playing football.

Doc for COY?

We could, or we could wait until the regular season is over and how Dana tanked in November again and lost the last 4 games of the year (entirely possible) or how he finally put together a full season and contended for the Big12 and won 9+ games. We could also be talking about how GP's team got better as the season wore on and beat a ranked team on the road that started their turnaround and still managed 8 reg season wins in a down year for the Frogs.. Its just still a bit too early.

Yep Herd having a tough year, doesn't change the fact that Doc would be a good fit at WVU should we find ourselves in need of a coach. Amazing how lil ol Marshall lives rent free inside some of our fans heads :laugh:.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... it is amazing that some of our fans think Doc would be a good fit at WVU... which keeps making the joke of this season at little ole Marshall even funnier!

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather talk about the domination of TCU this year, and we can talk again about what happens after the end of the season after the end of the season.

You game?

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The season isn't over... I realize that.

But, so many WVU fans compared Dana to Gary over the last 2 seasons when venting their frustration with WVU W/L records. They pointed to the job Gary did putting TCU at the top of the Big 12 and questioned why this wasn't happening in Morgantown.

Like I said the past two years in reference to TCU... Boykin and Doctson. Them two were special.

Coach Patterson is still a great coach... even though he don't have a great team.

It's all about them jimmy's and joe's...

I will go out on a limb..I think what we have in our HC is better than what they have at TCU...when Dana went I formation on multiple possessions and then came out with a formation of double stack WR.s I got cold chills.then to straight T again at the goal line...then tried to get a TD pass to a legit TE ..gentlemen..we do have the most innovative Head Coach in college football today...if I were to draw my comparison it would be to Peterson out in Washington..

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will go out on a limb..I think what we have in our HC is better than what they have at TCU...when Dana went I formation on multiple possessions and then came out with a formation of double stack WR.s I got cold chills.then to straight T again at the goal line...then tried to get a TD pass to a legit TE ..gentlemen..we do have the most innovative Head Coach in college football today...if I were to draw my comparison it would be to Peterson out in Washington..

You can easily how playmakers like Boykin and Doctson can impact the outcome of the game. The margin is just that close...

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can easily how playmakers like Boykin and Doctson can impact the outcome of the game. The margin is just that close...

The things they ran against Kansas was just great stuff...different formations, change of pace from huddle to no huddle, finesse to power game...and they did it all with precision...I know it was Kansas..but I like what's going on in Morgantown...a Lot!

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DH gave Texas a lot to think about.....

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until he runs the bubble screen consistently, he ain't shit.