• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Herman is silently building a 'Burnt Orange Beast'

FSU rules

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next 2 years will determine what type of coach Herman is.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
texas2.jpg

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hilarious that this moron somehow thinks he’s trolling OU fans with this thread. What exactly are we supposed to be upset by? Please keep posting by yourself in this thread forever. Saddest, funniest, gayest shit I’ve seen on this board.

Are we supposed to be mad? Now let me insult you just to show you I'm not bad.

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's time for Texass, to step up and become more. I think the biggest issue is and what always has been, OU. I'll take Riley over Herman any day. I just wish, Riley will grow some balls and get rid of Mike Stoops.

Texass, will be better and will most likely get back into the Top 10 in the coming years but OU will stay Top 5. We are the real deal blue blood and we have owned the BigXII. I don't see that changing.

This year, Texass will have a grad transfer as their best Olineman. He could make OU rotation but only at 2nd string.

Texass best RB, is a career 800 yard PAC transfer. He would be a practice squad, fill in. at OU

Texass, might have another, "true freshman next great QB" for the 3rd year in a row. Or worst yet, 2 starting QB's...again

Texass, lost a lot of defensive talent. They have some really great looking young guys but will see how they adapt to College Football.

It takes points to win the BigXII and Texass just doesn't have, the players.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's time for Texass, to step up and become more. I think the biggest issue is and what always has been, OU. I'll take Riley over Herman any day. I just wish, Riley will grow some balls and get rid of Mike Stoops.

Texass, will be better and will most likely get back into the Top 10 in the coming years but OU will stay Top 5. We are the real deal blue blood and we have owned the BigXII. I don't see that changing.

This year, Texass will have a grad transfer as their best Olineman. He could make OU rotation but only at 2nd string.

Texass best RB, is a career 800 yard PAC transfer. He would be a practice squad, fill in. at OU

Texass, might have another, "true freshman next great QB" for the 3rd year in a row. Or worst yet, 2 starting QB's...again

Texass, lost a lot of defensive talent. They have some really great looking young guys but will see how they adapt to College Football.

It takes points to win the BigXII and Texass just doesn't have, the players.
Solid post ^^. I think Texas and Iowa St. are going to make the Big 12 deeper this season if anything. I've been following ISU's twitter and that coach has his players believing in themselves.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Remind me who OU's QB will be this year and what makes you think he will be anything close to what Baker was last year.:scratch:

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid post ^^. I think Texas and Iowa St. are going to make the Big 12 deeper this season if anything. I've been following ISU's twitter and that coach has his players believing in themselves.

I am not that worried about the defense. Texas will miss Poona at NG, but are bringing about an excellent pair of DEs that were coming on late. LB is headed by the best player on the team and should be fine, but seriously lacks depth..

Offense is an issue. RB is not a huge issue. It becomes a positive if Carter is cured of fumblitis. Cal transfer should help in the passing game. Freshmen RBs paired with a Freshmen QB is a bad formula to face a blitz, Watson will really help here. WR is big and talented. I will say the skill position is missing that guy that makes the 1st tackler miss. OL is still an issue. Kerstetter is a nice building block after playing as an undersized true freshmen. The transfer will be an immediate help. Even average Big 12 production at the LT spot would be a huge upgrade. Texas doesn't need a great offense to compete for the Big 12, but it needs a competent one. I think it can get there. Winning the Big 12 will take a repeat performance on defense for every game and a good offense. I dont see that happening this year.