• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Herman is not effing around

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take that bet.

Herman isn't dirty. He's a mensa member.......his attention to detail and work ethic are what makes him different from previous Texas coaches. He considers guys like Belichek mentors.

It's why he's cleaning up on the recruiting trail. He pays attention to every little thing, he focuses on what's important, and he works that angle. He's telling these kids how he will use them, he's showing them all the things they want to see. The edits they are making.....the videos, the new lockers, the team designed Nike shoes, etc etc.

Chances IMO are much higher that your wet behind the ears HC will commit multiple violations than Herman.
I used to belong to Mensa as well. And?

Lincoln will mirror Bob's successes vs donghorns.

Phantom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly we don't give a fuck about Texas, they simply are not relevant. OU has been the only thing keeping this shitty conference even halfway relevant.

That's a pretty strong statement young man. I understand that football is the cash cow, and brings a lot of prestige to any conference, but there is way more to the conference than just football. Actually there is way more to the conference than just sports in general.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a pretty strong statement young man. I understand that football is the cash cow, and brings a lot of prestige to any conference, but there is way more to the conference than just football. Actually there is way more to the conference than just sports in general.
We talk football here.

...and if we were to gather what football accolades have been garnered by all Big XII schools since the conference has been gutted and stuffed with other teams, yes....OU is what is keeping the conference relevant in the national picture. There really isn't any debate.

Good luck to you guise. It will be nice if you're respected again, it will help. Would be nice to buoy this thing for the last remaining years it exists. I'd rather it go out with a bang than a whimper.

October can't get here fast enough.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Herman can do better but nobody knows yet...

C3EGGj3UMAAez8p.jpg

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Texas tear down the goalpost if they beat Kansas this year?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So please give me the list of recent national championships by Texas in sports besides football. As for non sports talk, why are you here? Face it, Texas is irrelevant and has been for years.

Phantom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So please give me the list of recent national championships by Texas in sports besides football. As for non sports talk, why are you here? Face it, Texas is irrelevant and has been for years.

Why I respond to this, I will never know, but here goes. If your taking snap shots, yes, you are correct. Unfortunately for OU, there have been times were you have been irrelevant for years and Texas was on top. There will be times ahead where you will see both be on top and bottom again. Please, enjoy being on top because it doesn't last very long and try, try, try to lead and win with dignity and integrity.

Trust me, you need a strong Texas, just like Texas needs a strong OU. To think otherwise is just flat out arrogant. If I were you, I'd stop throwing stones and hope we get better.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OU is headed to the SEC soon, you can book that. Texas is straight up a joke, truly a joke. All those recruits and don't do shit with them. Enjoy mediocrity. Strike that, enjoy mediocre mediocrity. The entire league is mediocre at the moment at best.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My personal thoughts on Herman????

He's the real deal and will turn Texas around toot sweet.
Oklahoma better have it's shit together or will be left in the dust.
Is Lincoln Riley the man to keep Oklahoma playing for Championships???
I think it's probable

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever it takes to get OU out of the Big 12 and away from the morons at Texas that have killed the conference, that's what I'm in favor of.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Texas. Aren't they always in the top 5 of recruiting classes?

They should be anyways.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma better have it's shit together or will be left in the dust.
Errrrr, no. OU may go through down times, but they'll bounce back like all blue bloods do. But, they'll never be "left in the dust" IMHO.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Texas. Aren't they always in the top 5 of recruiting classes?

They should be anyways.

Should be and 'are' are two very different things. Most of you that don't seem to know haven't noticed Texas hasn't pulled in that many great classes for awhile now.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And texas high school talent isn't what it used to be.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And texas high school talent isn't what it used to be.
Agree...we don't seem to have enough good fatboys anymore.

Damned school lunch low fat/low salt nutritional requirement crap screwed things up. That and the big name programs are in the affluent suburbs now...the wimpy air conditioned crowd has taken over.

And we can't fucking tackle anymore!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree...we don't seem to have enough good fatboys anymore.

Damned school lunch low fat/low salt nutritional requirement crap screwed things up. That and the big name programs are in the affluent suburbs now...the wimpy air conditioned crowd has taken over.

And we can't fucking tackle anymore!

I think the increased 7 on 7 has something to do with it too. Skill players improve and defenders get more time covering, but not hitting. Putting defenders in a mind set not to hit and tackle could affect things if you think about it.