• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady sent letter to HoF committee on Dolphins' Jason Taylor's behalf

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe some bleeding heart libs that see racism in literally everything would call Rocker a racist, but anyone that isn't retarded wouldn't say that.
Steroid raging douche, maybe, but that's part of why I like him.

You like him because he's a "steroid raging douche?"

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you considered AA?

(assholes anonymous)

I'm not an assholeaholic.

It's sort of like the main difference between a drunk and an alcoholic is we drunks don't have to attend them meetings.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a friend go through a nasty divorce. He found that if his ex complained about someting, he'd go to counseling and the judge would give him a pass. One day he told me he was going to counseling for sexual addiction. When I gave him a hard time he explained: What does every guy getting a divorce want? What could be better than a room full of women that cannot say no?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mmm that's kind of pretentious.

Honestly I think Jason Taylor should be in. He has the stats for it, but why does he need some letter from Tom Brady?

Walter Jones was a top 5 LT of all time and obvious 1st ballot HOFer (which he was), do you think just because his competition was Leonard Little he should write a letter to get him in? Meh, maybe... seems kind of stupid. Whatevs. Brady's letter is kind of, "HELLO LOOK AT ME, IT'S OBVIOUS BUT LOOK AT ME!" Might seem commendable to some, but let the voting do it's thing.

Course with Jones/Davis getting in, maybe the players should chime in more these days.