• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TOM BRADY or PEYTON MANNING

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sexual innuendos and ad hominems means one lacks the mental capacity to substantiate their claims or refute claims of another individual. I appreciate your contributions to this thread as I'm so many others do as well. :D
Dude get off of ARs nut sack for a minute. Come up and take an occassional breath. IMHO you're the biggest ball washer on the hoop. Is that substantial enough? How about you idiotic posts about how EVERYONE aspires to be AR. Now that's substantial :doh:

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aspire for what ? His no#s aren't staggering, 1 championship PM and Brady both have had 5k seasons and 50 yd seasons, your guy hasn't sniffed either. He is fun to watch like a Steph Curry, makes those long 3 pt shots( Hail Mary's) I know your insecure because this is a 100x rehashed PM vs Brady threw 1 ring guys need not apply

Best QB rating of all time
Best TD to INT ratio of all time
Best in INT % of all time
5th in TD%
5th All time in YPA
6th All time in YPC rushing 5.1 YPC
7th comp %

Best combination of arm strength, accuracy, mobility, and football IQ ever. He's a complete player and comparing him to Steph Curry is as intellectually dishonest as it is to deny that the Patriots or Brady ever cheated.

Brady and Manning don't have near the numbers or all around talent level as Rodgers.

Thank you for your contributions and have a nice day.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude get off of ARs nut sack for a minute. Come up and take an occassional breath. IMHO you're the biggest ball washer on the hoop. Is that substantial enough? How about you idiotic posts about how EVERYONE aspires to be AR. Now that's substantial :doh:

Statistically and talent wise Rodgers is the Gold standard as is MJ. There's no shame in admitting the truth my friend. The truth shall set you free. Pointing out the statistics and his athletic and mental measurables is how I have already Proven Rodgers is the GOAT.

Meanwhile all pats fans can do is deny the cheating, deny Brady is with the GOAT coach, with the GOAT system and point out his team awards over individual statistics.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5th in TD%
5th All time in YPA
7th comp %

Best combination of arm strength, accuracy, mobility, and football IQ ever. He's a complete player and comparing him to Steph Curry is as intellectually dishonest as it is to deny that the Patriots or Brady ever cheated.

Brady and Manning don't have near the numbers or all around talent level as Rodgers.

Brady had better no#s in the period since AR has played. Your boy has enjoyed the QB friendly league his whole career. That's why you can't compare guys like Brady and Manning by no#s to the guys who played before. Your boy AR has thrown as many int in 5 games this season as Brady has the last 16 reg season games 11 games for 2 last year and 5 for 1 this year. And seeing Brady is the only player selected by his peers in top 5 winning it a bunch inc last year, your boy was no#6 after the run the table phew, I would say they inspire to be like him

I'll have them start a Rodgers vs Alex Smith thread for you.

YW

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Statistically and talent wise Rodgers is the Gold standard as is MJ. There's no shame in admitting the truth my friend. The truth shall set you free. Pointing out the statistics and his athletic and mental measurables is how I have already Proven Rodgers is the GOAT.

Meanwhile all pats fans can do is deny the cheating, deny Brady is with the GOAT coach, with the GOAT system and point out his team awards over individual statistics.
One stat is all I care about.
Wins
Good bye thanks for playing. I bet you're a terror in your AR FFL aren't you :clap:

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5th in TD%
5th All time in YPA
7th comp %

I think Stephanie and A-Rod would make a cute couple.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know.

I'm a Houston fan.

I am uneducated on the concept of great quarterbacks.

Now, if anyone needs an expert on shitty quarterback play, let me know.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two generational QB's surrounded by some vastly differences when it came to talent, coaching and team outcomes. One was a robotic freak and the other had a more natural sense to play the position. A case could be made that both would be on the fictional Mt. Rushmore.

Oh...I'm taking Joe Montana. He's the Mt. Everest of QB's. In a pass-first offense where he dominated for so long, he raised his level of play in the biggest of games, ie the playoffs for such a duration that there is no other choice for myself.

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask your self, if you swap the two who has more Super Bowls. I'll take Manning

No. This is conjecture, and it doesn't match reality. Belichick isn't on the field - those happy feet and wobbly ducks of Manning's would rear their ugly head sooner or later.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. This is conjecture, and it doesn't match reality. Belichick isn't on the field - those happy feet and wobbly ducks of Manning's would rear their ugly head sooner or later.
One was drafted #1 and never took a team discount. That same QB cost his teams millions that could possibly been used to surround him with better talent.

One was drafted #199 and is still playing. This story isn't finished yet. At 40 he's having an MVP-like year. Who knows they may have to build a new mountain for him?

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a lot of information

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need a task force to sort this one out.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now look at what you have created with this this that that if if.
Enough enough.