• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Training Camp 2017

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bon_Secours_Training_Center_logo_615x255.jpg

Bon Secours Washington Redskins Training Center | Richmond, VA

Redskins.com | Training Camp

as dates and times become available i will add them to this post

Thursday, July 27 10:35 a.m. Walkthrough

3:00 p.m. Practice

Friday, July 28 10:35 a.m. Walkthrough

Saturday, July 29 10:35 a.m. Walkthrough

Monday, July 31 10:35 a.m. Walkthrough

Tuesday, Aug. 1 10:35 a.m. Walkthrough

Wednesday, Aug. 2 10:35 a.m. Walkthrough

3:00 p.m. Special Teams Practice

Thursday, Aug. 3 10:35 a.m. Walkthrough

Saturday, Aug. 5 ^ 1:30 p.m. Practice

Sunday, Aug. 6 10:35 a.m. Walkthrough

Monday, Aug. 7 10:35 a.m. Walkthrough

Tuesday, Aug. 8 1:35 p.m. Practice

Saturday, Aug. 12 1:35 p.m. Practice

Sunday, Aug. 13 10:35 a.m. Walkthrough

^ Fan Appreciation Day

• Fans are encouraged to bring lawn chairs or blankets to sit on during practice, overlooking the practice fields. No bleachers are available on-site. Bon Secours Washington Redskins Training Center visitors can walk around designated areas outside the practice fields to watch their favorite players.
  • For security purposes, all visitors and bags entering the Bon Secours Washington Redskins Training Center grounds are subject to search by team security.
  • The City of Richmond will offer a variety of parking options for Redskins fans during training camp. Available parking lots provided by the City of Richmond will be announced closer to camp.
  • The following items are prohibited at the Bon Secours Washington Redskins Training Center: alcohol and illegal drugs, weapons, firearms, glass bottles, video cameras and animals (except for certified guide dogs assisting disabled guests).
  • Food and beverages will be available for fans to purchase on-site.

Last edited:

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you should stick this thread when it gets closer to TC

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited:

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cant wait to get some feedback about the rookies

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm down there buddy. You just made me feel like summer is half over. I work in production and am already working on projects for July and August. Yikes, it will be snowing soon.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we should do a OTA thread and make you feel better

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DHall likely to go on the PUP list. Can both sides look at reality and just make him an assistant coach? He can't play, but he's earned the right to stay with the organization.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You give him a chance to get healthy

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You give him a chance to get healthy
Give me a good reason. He was putrid at safety last season - when he was healthy. It was painful to watch - he was 2 steps behind where he should have been most of the time. He's not expected to get healthy again until after the season starts, so it's not like he's going to have any preseason to show he's improved. Why is there any reason to think he'll be any better than last year when he gets healthy?

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm down there buddy. You just made me feel like summer is half over. I work in production and am already working on projects for July and August. Yikes, it will be snowing soon.

now that the wizards have been knocked out the playoffs i have nothing to entertain me but dc united ...

august can not get here soon enough

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me a good reason. He was putrid at safety last season - when he was healthy. It was painful to watch - he was 2 steps behind where he should have been most of the time. He's not expected to get healthy again until after the season starts, so it's not like he's going to have any preseason to show he's improved. Why is there any reason to think he'll be any better than last year when he gets healthy?
look he wasnt the best thing since sliced bread at safety last season however he was learning the position . i expect he will get cut but he has taken pay cuts to stay on the team , he has been a loyal skin so let him try . if he fails you cut him and get some cap space

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just got myself a new stretch fitted gold hat ...

i am all set for training camp, lol

For Immediate Release

July 6, 2017

REDSKINS ANNOUNCE 2017 TRAINING CAMP ENHANCEMENTS

RICHMOND, Va. – The Washington Redskins announced today a series of new initiatives to enhance the experience for families and fans attending training camp at the Bon Secours Washington Redskins Training Center in Richmond, Va. Among these enhancements are the special themed days at camp, team-hosted offsite events, a partnership with Radio One and events hosted by the Washington Redskins Charitable Foundation.

Admission to camp is free, but this year a new Redskins fan pass/e-ticket is required for entry. Fans should visit www.redskins.com/fanpass to receive their e-ticket for access to camp.

The team will host several themed days during camp:

July 29 Military Appreciation Day Presented by GEICO Military

Aug. 3 Youth Football Day

Aug. 4 Gatorade Junior Training Camp

Aug. 5 Fan Appreciation Day

Women of Washington (WOW VIP Day)

Aug. 8 Kids Day

Aug. 13 Social Media Day Presented by CSN

More information regarding registration for these events will be announced in the coming weeks. Some of the offsite events this year include:

July 26 Redskins Training Camp Kickoff

July 30 Redskins Day at Richmond Flying Squirrels

Aug. 4 Redskins Cheerleader Youth Dance Clinic

Aug. 5 WOW takes on RVA Scavenger Hunt

Aug. 10 Redskins Rally

Aug. 13 Social Media Day Social

Between practice sessions, fans will have the opportunity to meet Redskins alumni and cheerleaders at the Legends Showcase, participate in various family-friendly activities and purchase Redskins merchandise at the Redskins Team Store retail tent.

In advance of training camp, the fourth annual River City Golf Classic will be July 25. Fans will have the opportunity to play with Redskins alumni, coaches and personnel such as Redskins Head Coach Jay Gruden, President Bruce Allen, the Voice of the Washington Redskins Larry Michael and Senior VP of Player Personnel Doug Williams. For more information, visit www.RiverCityClassic.com

The Redskins have partnered with Radio One, which will host two stations to broadcast every day of training camp. This allows for local fans to receive more information about training camp from the practice schedules to player interviews and press conferences. Radio One will also provide music for the fan entertainment area.

The Washington Redskins Charitable Foundationwill host several on-field activities between practices including Football Fundamentals on the Field for children ages 5 to 17, a Gatorade Junior Training Camp on August 4 for children ages 12 to 14, and a Play60 Character Camp designed to offer children the opportunity to experience the game of football while teaching them the importance of good character on and off the field.

On August 3, the WRCF will host its first Youth Football Day at training camp to encourage teams to join the Redskins and celebrate youth football. The first 1,000 youth football players wearing their team jerseys will receive a special giveaway. The WRCF will also host its annual Mom’s Football Safety Clinic on August 3.

The WRCF will cut the ribbon on a Kerrigan’s Korner at Bon Secours on August 4. This Korner provides games and electronics for children during their hospital stays.

Kids Day at Camp will be August 8, when activities and giveaways will be provided for local youth. For the second year in a row, the WRCF will donate more than $50,000 in new sports equipment to schools and nonprofit partners. The announcement of the recipients will take place on Kids Day.

For the second year in a row, the Redskins have partnered with local hotels, Kings Dominion and the Science Museum of Virginia to provide travel packages for those visiting training camp. Travel packages are offered for a select number of downtown Richmond hotels including the Crowne Plaza, the Richmond Marriott and the Omni Richmond Hotels. Packages include special Redskins 85th anniversary items including t-shirts and HTTR spirit hats. Special offers and discounts to Richmond attractions, restaurants and more can be found online atwww.redskins.com/trainingcamp in the coming weeks.

Fans are encouraged to download the Official Washington Redskins mobile app to enhance their training camp experience through access to the interactive map, alerts, chances to win VIP upgrades, discounts and more.

For more information on the Bon Secours Washington Redskins Training Center or the Redskins training camp, please visit www.redskins.com/trainingcamp.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Krush .... I love you man ... something other than a Cousins post. :suds:

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Krush .... I love you man ... something other than a Cousins post. :suds:

i feel ya ... this time iof year s ruff going on the board

without actual football ...

all we are left with is the name debate, the cousins debate ...& everything that is the opposite of what @deanpet21 says, lol