• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Nebraska at tOSU game thread

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something Fucking Urban Meyer needs to learn. I just hope the Next time Nebraska plays them the run up the score on that bitch.

Whoa, whoa... wait a minute! If you want to talk about shitty sportsmanship, you first need to look at Bo. I mean anyone who follows college football for the last 75 years knows that Script Ohio and the band means a lot to TOSU and its fans. Bo sending the kickers out on to the field during Script Ohio was a shitty thing to do and I hope that Urban decided not to take a knee based on this. Any other time I can agree with you...

In case you didn't see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lOj3T9vuM8

Last edited by a moderator:

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope you guys win out..... Enjoy Indy, neat town.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa, whoa... wait a minute! If you want to talk about shitty sportsmanship, you first need to look at Bo. I mean anyone who follows college football for the last 75 years knows that Script Ohio and the band means a lot to TOSU and its fans. Bo sending the kickers out on to the field during Script Ohio was a shitty thing to do and I hope that Urban decided not to take a knee based on this. Any other time I can agree with you...

Script Ohio Nebraska kicker gets booed - YouTube

It's not like they tried to disrupt it though. It's not the National Anthem, but I understand it means a lot to tOSU. It's pretty neat actually.

Either way, I have no defense for Pelini.

He's a bloviating fraud.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NU will not go to indy.

They don't have the coaching staff and their defense has a few upper classman (4 year fixtures) that are sub par D-1 talent.

5-3 is the best this team will muster in the division and they'll lose a head to head tie-breaker. Michigan alone will hang 50+ on them.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Script Ohio Nebraska kicker gets booed - YouTube

i agree that's not cool. if anyone should know about OSU tradition, you would think it would be bo who PLAYED there.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our only chance to beat michigan is to score on every possession same with northwestern.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our only chance to beat michigan is to score touchdowns on every possession and hope we have one more possession than them same with northwestern.

fify

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
I believe I've heard this before...... Taylor is truly one of the(tongue in cheek)

:mad2:

“We all know that we can still go to the Big Ten championship and still play in the Rose Bowl,” quarterback Taylor Martinez said. “So this game really didn’t matter a lot. But we lost. Too bad that we lost. We could have won. But we can still go to the Rose Bowl.”

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe I've heard this before...... Taylor is truly one of the(tongue in cheek)

“We all know that we can still go to the Big Ten championship and still play in the Rose Bowl,” quarterback Taylor Martinez said. “So this game really didn’t matter a lot. But we lost. Too bad that we lost. We could have won. But we can still go to the Rose Bowl.”

Technically, this is true....If they don't lose another B1G game, they will go to the rose bowl.....

I don't think they will do that, but it is technically correct, however sad it is to have your 3rd year qb say that......

I guess I would just expect/hope them to be as pissed off at their performance last night as we are......

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
Technically, this is true....If they don't lose another B1G game, they will go to the rose bowl.....

I don't think they will do that, but it is technically correct, however sad it is to have your 3rd year qb say that......

I guess I would just expect/hope them to be as pissed off at their performance last night as we are......

I understand our chances and where we are within' the conference, but for him to say that. Pisses me off all the more. Dejavu all over again. Wisky last year he made the same comment. :croc:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio St deserves to go to the Rose Bowl more than NU:L

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The main reason why Nebraska won't go to Indy is because of our very average coaching staff, PERIOD!

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo will not make neccessary changes (like HWSNBN) and it will be his downfall.

Loyalty Schmoyalty.

tick tock, tick tock

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

After seeing them getting blown out like that, they don't deserve to go to a BCS bowl.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bo will not make neccessary changes (like HWSNBN) and it will be his downfall.

Loyalty Schmoyalty.

tick tock, tick tock

I made the prediction before the season that Nebraska may have a losing season this year. Looks like I may not be that far off the mark.

aqwk68

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And that attitude is why Nebraska will continue to be mediocre at best. They apparently didn't really care if they won or lost because they will be happy being paper champs for the big 10 instead of the actual champs.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Can you imagine how well Nebraska would have done if Urban Meyer came here to coach back in 2008 instead of the guy we have now? I can only dream I guess!

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you imagine how well Nebraska would have done if Urban Meyer came here to coach back in 2008 instead of the guy we have now? I can only dream I guess!

Is that a "Wet dream" Exorbitant.

All kidding aside I think most of Huskers Nation would have been really happy!