• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Lavar Ball Super Thread

Who wins? Lavar or Jordan

• Ball

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Jordan

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • I had potato salad yesterday that my mommy made and it was awesome.

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pacers won't have a lot of bargaining power if PG publicly wants to be a Laker. Lakers can always wait; why rush it now?
Because another team could trade for George, and George could possibly fall in love with the city and want to stay.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To get PG before he's a unrestricted FA next season, they'll most likely have to send over that #2 pick to the Pacers.
I don't think (I hope) that the Lakers would be that dumb to trade their #2 pick, for George this year.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because another team could trade for George, and George could possibly fall in love with the city and want to stay.

Sure, could happen. What is that other team going to risk if he can leave at the end of the season?

Reactions: TJL

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ball will fit great in Luke's system we need a playmaker big time. I also like Josh Jackson a lot. I kinda want him more.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way I understand it is, that George is from the Los Angeles area and want to come home.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ball will fit great in Luke's system we need a playmaker big time. I also like Josh Jackson a lot. I kinda want him more.

Josh was my target when the season began. I wouldn't be upset with him either, but I think he was more of a #3 option then at #2.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His greatest asset is passing as a SF and can't shoot from the perimeter.

Come on man. Name one person on LA better than Saric, Embiid or Simmons. Simmons is the top rated prospect since Lebron. If he was in this year's draft you'd be majorly bummed you didn't land the 1st pick. Go ahead. Who on LA is better than any of those 3? The only one you might have an argument for is Simmons cause he hasn't played but he blows out anyone in this draft on potential. And talk about shooting. Look at Balls jumper.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, could happen. What is that other team going to risk if he can leave at the end of the season?
A really good team that wants a rental to try and win a title.

Like the Cs, Spurs, Thunder, idk.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They tried to trade him multiple times last year, it was just kept behind closed doors I believe.

No one forgot about the Nick Young incident, and the Lakers are willing to bid farewell to anyone but Ingram.

Lakers aren't likely initiating this. They played Russell off the ball late in the season (with Clarkson at the point) and we was starting to play really well.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way I understand it is, that George is from the Los Angeles area and want to come home.
Well yea, his whole house is full with Kobe shit, he literally admitted on a talk show last night that he wants to come to LA.

He's not even hiding it anymore, doesn't stop a solid team from getting him as a rental and then he falls in love there.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers aren't likely initiating this. They played Russell off the ball late in the season (with Clarkson at the point) and we was starting to play really well.
They're initiating it.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well yea, his whole house is full with Kobe shit, he literally admitted on a talk show last night that he wants to come to LA.

He's not even hiding it anymore, doesn't stop a solid team from getting him as a rental and then he falls in love there.
That's always possible.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on man. Name one person on LA better than Saric, Embiid or Simmons. Simmons is the top rated prospect since Lebron. If he was in this year's draft you'd be majorly bummed you didn't land the 1st pick. Go ahead. Who on LA is better than any of those 3? The only one you might have an argument for is Simmons cause he hasn't played but he blows out anyone in this draft on potential. And talk about shooting. Look at Balls jumper.
Where do you keep getting top rated prospect since LeBron?

I'm pretty sure both Oden/Durant were viewed as better prospects and even possily Wiggins early on.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pacers won't have a lot of bargaining power if PG publicly wants to be a Laker. Lakers can always wait; why rush it now?
Because the Pacers could easily offer PG straight up to Boston for the #1 that they got. PG would be an excellent fit for team that needs a developed player that is ready to compete in the playoffs. Boston has proved they are ready because they are going to the ECF. In the mean time Fultz or Ball is a good fit for a team like Indiana who is now in a rebuilding mode.

Once Paul George has been teamed up with IT, they could be so good that both are happy and the Lakers would be a distant memory. The other possibility would be the Clippers or San Antonio. San Antonio would especially be a good team. The bottom line is there are no promises of any kind that Paul George comes to the Lakers. I would not wait if I thought getting him now stops Boston from becoming a serious contender and give us a better promise.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ball's jumper is awkward, but accurate (41% from 3).

Russell, Randle and Ingram are better prospects than Saric IMO. Simmons is an unknown, but promising for sure. Like I said, I like Embiid but that injury history is really piling up.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm also pretty positive that Lowry is heading to Philly this offseason.