• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Fresno St game thread.......

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you serious???

Kids these days.....

A win is a win is a win is a win is a good win.....

When we go undefeated, nobody is gonna give a shit that Fresno St played us tough and we didn't look polished......

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who'da thunk it? The play action pass worked.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pat Hill always does this --to the big dogs

and the his team feathers off to a failure fer the WAC

trust me --they will loose more games now than ever --it was thar Bowl Game

but I do have ta say this that David Carr is a great QB

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was fun as hell!

HUSKERS WIN

The defense will not play that fucking turrible again

and the Offense looked great after 1.75 quarters

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
told you all to calm down and that you would win by double digits. Fresno plays the big boys tough but the last 10 years they end up faltering in the end. Its been awhile since they have had their giant killer status. but they still give you a hard time.

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
told you all to calm down and that you would win by double digits. Fresno plays the big boys tough but the last 10 years they end up faltering in the end. Its been awhile since they have had their giant killer status. but they still give you a hard time.

We gonna beat Udub by double digits?

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the game again and as usual feel better about it. I don't know about changing my prediction of 3 - 4 conference losses but I do see better now.

Our defense was lost out their. Pat Hill or his defensive coordinator had done his homework and exploited our weaknesses. Our d was thouroughly confused. Thye did come back in the second half (probably more 4th quarter) and play husker defense by getting pressure on Carr. Our coverages were poor at first but better later. I hope this means that the players connected some dots and will come out exponentially better for it. As for Crick he is not going to be a big play player but he is consistent. We just need him to plug holes and put some pressure on once in awhile and let some one else rack up the sacks.

Our offense? Our line sucks, we just need to admit that. But we have weapons that will help overcome that. The first half was mainly one Martinez shoulders, bad decisions, bad passes and dropped balls. He seemed to start to connect the dots also though towards the end. He was distributing the ball fairly well and breaking free with big plays.
Kinnie needs to sit though. Martinez is never going to be a great passer but he passes well enough to keep the d honest. If he is going to drop them when they do get to him he needs to be replaced.

the biggest thing I saw is that Martinez is running for the sideline rather through the d-line. He avoided any big hits and hopefully will continue to and stay healthy. Now they could come back next week and be a different team but I guess somewhere after Wisky, maybe not till next year but next year we will have mature and talented players all over..... except our O-line