• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Countdown to College Basketball

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOVAs schedule came out today.

Looks pretty not too bad.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's nice to have a great B-ball team and football team. Unfortunately I won't be here much since football is much more exciting than last year. However, Badgers made headlines last night with recruiting Tyler Herro the #13 SG in the Country.

Our 2017 class is rated 5th in the Nation. Normally our team is ranked like 100 and we coach up our team into stars and NC contenders. Now with 4-5 star recruits combined with the Coach of the year this will make for a very exciting period even more so than the Bo Ryan period with 15 straight Dance appearances 2 FF's and 1 Championship.

This Sweet 16 team this year brings back every single player. Combine this with getting a top 20 ranked SG in 2015 back from injury and decided to Redshirt and a Pro Foreign basketball player at the SF position which the NCAA determined ineligible to play his first season due to league rules. The expectations are darn high this season.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's nice to have a great B-ball team and football team. Unfortunately I won't be here much since football is much more exciting than last year. However, Badgers made headlines last night with recruiting Tyler Herro the #13 SG in the Country.

Our 2017 class is rated 5th in the Nation. Normally our team is ranked like 100 and we coach up our team into stars and NC contenders. Now with 4-5 star recruits combined with the Coach of the year this will make for a very exciting period even more so than the Bo Ryan period with 15 straight Dance appearances 2 FF's and 1 Championship.

This Sweet 16 team this year brings back every single player. Combine this with getting a top 20 ranked SG in 2015 back from injury and decided to Redshirt and a Pro Foreign basketball player at the SF position which the NCAA determined ineligible to play his first season due to league rules. The expectations are darn high this season.

Wisconsin is definitely a top 10 team this upcoming season.

nathans8823

Well-Known Notre Dame Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 203.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
56 Days to go!

Should this be a Sticky Thread?

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else feel like this season has about 6-8 teams that are all abnormally stacked? Seems like the last few years there were mostly only like 2-4 teams that separated themselves going in and remained that way for much of the reg season? Seemed like the last few years had a shortage at the top.

This season it seems like if you were to put any one of the top 8 into another year, they would be a favorite to get to the final four. As opposed to other years where one, two, or three teams look like that, like 8 do going in to the season.

I don't know, I just feel like it's a strong year for teams at the top.

Or maybe I'm just stoked for CBB.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On paper, Duke is going to be LOL stacked. Bring in a top ranked recruiting class, as well as bringing back players like Grayson Allen and Amile Jefferson.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else feel like this season has about 6-8 teams that are all abnormally stacked? Seems like the last few years there were mostly only like 2-4 teams that separated themselves going in and remained that way for much of the reg season? Seemed like the last few years had a shortage at the top.

This season it seems like if you were to put any one of the top 8 into another year, they would be a favorite to get to the final four. As opposed to other years where one, two, or three teams look like that, like 8 do going in to the season.

I don't know, I just feel like it's a strong year for teams at the top.

Or maybe I'm just stoked for CBB.

I agree with this. I thought last year was a relatively weak year. As evident by the title game, which had a total of 1 1st round draft pick and that was late in the 1st round. The highly regarded freshman last year, spread out where they went to school. For example Ben Simmons to LSU, Jaylon Brown and Ivan Rabb to Cal, Caleb Swanigan to Purdue, Henry Ellenson to Marquette, Mississippi State, UNLV, Florida State and South Carolina all pulled in a top 20 recruit. For whatever reason there wasn't a lot of the top guys going to the same school, and the 2015 recruiting class was one of the weaker ones in recent memory.

Because of the relative weaker 2015 recruiting class, alot of those guys ended up returning to school, add on to that a pretty good 2016 recruiting class, this year will be more stronger IMO.

All the top dogs will be better; Duke, Kentucky, Nova, Indiana, Arizona, UCLA, Oregon etc...

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this. I thought last year was a relatively weak year. As evident by the title game, which had a total of 1 1st round draft pick and that was late in the 1st round. The highly regarded freshman last year, spread out where they went to school. For example Ben Simmons to LSU, Jaylon Brown and Ivan Rabb to Cal, Caleb Swanigan to Purdue, Henry Ellenson to Marquette, Mississippi State, UNLV, Florida State and South Carolina all pulled in a top 20 recruit. For whatever reason there wasn't a lot of the top guys going to the same school, and the 2015 recruiting class was one of the weaker ones in recent memory.

Because of the relative weaker 2015 recruiting class, alot of those guys ended up returning to school, add on to that a pretty good 2016 recruiting class, this year will be more stronger IMO.

All the top dogs will be better; Duke, Kentucky, Nova, Indiana, Arizona, UCLA, Oregon etc...

Agreed. Glad I wasn't the only one. UVA, MD, Wisky, KU, etc...

Should be a dogfight in March!

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOVAs aspirations to get back to the Final 4 just took a big hit as their 5 star freshman Omari Spellman ruled academically ineligible.

Can't say I mind too much as still riding the high of last March.

But back to the 4 guard rotation! :dhd:

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Glad I wasn't the only one. UVA, MD, Wisky, KU, etc...

Should be a dogfight in March!
I agree with all the teams listed besides MD. They aren't anywhere near the rest of the elite teams this year. They weren't really near them last year, in all reality, even though they should have been.