• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial B1G Thread 2017-2018

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh?? Dekker and Kaminsky are pros but it's not like Wisco is known for getting guys to the league lol.

He left to go Blue Blood. Schools that churn out pros every single year

Michael Finley, Devin Harris, Decker, Frank the Tank, and more recently Hayes and Bronson. Saying he went to a blue blood is just speculation. We lost Diamond Stone to Maryland which makes me believe he was either academically ineligible to make the Badgers or received an Early x mas bonus.

The other elite pf the Badgers missed in their own state had a brother at Marquette which is where he went. In the end the few highly ranked Wisconsin HS players that go to other colleges are either academically intelligible, have family connections to other programs or are receiving handouts.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems the last few years we've had elite talent then last second they change their minds. This reaks of foul play here.

They do a great job of developing any level of player. However, the system prevents a player from averaging 25 ppg with few offensive posessions

I'm talking about developing the players to form a successful team, they've only developed a couple guys in the last 15 years that have been drafted/successful in the pros. But that might be because they don't attract the high level recruits.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Finley, Devin Harris, Decker, Frank the Tank, and more recently Hayes and Bronson. Saying he went to a blue blood is just speculation. We lost Diamond Stone to Maryland which makes me believe he was either academically ineligible to make the Badgers or received an Early x mas bonus.

The other elite pf the Badgers missed in their own state had a brother at Marquette which is where he went. In the end the few highly ranked Wisconsin HS players that go to other colleges are either academically intelligible, have family connections to other programs or are receiving handouts.

Koenig? Lmao the dude is D League lifer

That isn't going to get Herro to stay.

Your point was nonsense. The kid blew up over the summer and wants to go to the high end Blue Blood types who have been churning out NBA talent. Not 2 role players one of which barely plays.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Koenig? Lmao the dude is D League lifer

That isn't going to get Herro to stay.

Your point was nonsense. The kid blew up over the summer and wants to go to the high end Blue Blood types who have been churning out NBA talent. Not 2 role players one of which barely plays.

Yet Frank and Sam our playing in the NBA and they were in the championship game. You make no sense what so ever and are just speculating at best.

If anything the kid is making a mistake. Wisconsin can turn nobodies with no stars into NCAA POY candidates/winners. Just imagine what they can do with 5 star recruits. Dumb kid made a dumb move and will regret the decision. Doesn't affect us as we will role with three top 100 recruits and dominate for the next for years as usual.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet Frank and Sam our playing in the NBA and they were in the championship game. You make no sense what so ever and are just speculating at best.

If anything the kid is making a mistake. Wisconsin can turn nobodies with no stars into NCAA POY candidates/winners. Just imagine what they can do with 5 star recruits. Dumb kid made a dumb move and will regret the decision. Doesn't affect us as we will role with three top 100 recruits and dominate for the next for years as usual.

God you are dumb.

You say I am speculating at best and then you speculate that a kid made a dumb decision.

He left to explore options at schools who produce legit NBA talent every year.

Not guys who routinely get cut.

Get over it.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God you are dumb.

You say I am speculating at best and then you speculate that a kid made a dumb decision.

He left to explore options at schools who produce legit NBA talent every year.

Not guys who routinely get cut.

Get over it.

Yet Frank and Sam didn't get cut and are doing very well for themselves in the NBA.

Also, it's not just about the NBA for every single recruit. If you truly believe that then you're being intelectually dishonest. It's also about about academics, track record of player personal off the court and on the court development, and winning. Badgers have that combination down better than any other team in the league other than maybe Duke. I call it a dumb move because it was a dumb move since no other school can offer all that Wisconsin can (again unless he goes to Duke). Are there teams that produce a higher number of NBA players routinely?? Sure, if that's what you want then go be a moron and go to Kentucky for one year and burn out in the NBA don't gain any life skills, obtain a college degree and lose those millions of dollars from the NBA just like AI and many other have. If you want an elite basketball program combined with great academics, and culture then the smart move would be Wisconsin/Duke.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet Frank and Sam didn't get cut and are doing very well for themselves in the NBA.

Also, it's not just about the NBA for every single recruit. If you truly believe that then you're being intelectually dishonest. It's also about about academics, track record of player personal off the court and on the court development, and winning. Badgers have that combination down better than any other team in the league other than maybe Duke. I call it a dumb move because it was a dumb move since no other school can offer all that Wisconsin can (again unless he goes to Duke). Are there teams that produce a higher number of NBA players routinely?? Sure, if that's what you want then go be a moron and go to Kentucky for one year and burn out in the NBA don't gain any life skills, obtain a college degree and lose those millions of dollars from the NBA just like AI and many other have. If you want an elite basketball program combined with great academics, and culture then the smart move would be Wisconsin/Duke.

As a Hornets fan, I disagree with the bold. I do think he'll hold down an NBA job for the next few years, but if there isn't an uptick in efficiency then he'll be out of the league by age 30-31.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Hornets fan, I disagree with the bold. I do think he'll hold down an NBA job for the next few years, but if there isn't an uptick in efficiency then he'll be out of the league by age 30-31.

All his #'s have improved every year but his %'s are very low. Time to start using the Harden flops to get to the FT line.

Hitman Hart

Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All his #'s have improved every year but his %'s are very low. Time to start using the Harden flops to get to the FT line.

Yeah, he raised his averages, but he's not efficient from the field at all. Shot less than 40% from the field last year. I'm pretty bummed by his trajectory.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just watch big Frank dunk on and drain a three over future MVP future Goat (signed Kobe and KD) Giannis aka the Greek Freak. This guy will be ok buddy don't worry. If he can do stuff like that in his third year I imagine He'll be a solid contributor well into his 30's unless he has a major injury.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frank is dominating the Buck tonight. Wow, he's going to be an all star if he continues to play like this.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude. He's not going to be in college for 4 years what the fuck don't you get about that.

He can't earn his degree in 1 year at Wisconsin. The kid has been told he's good enough to go pro in a hurry.

Will he pan out in the league? Who knows. But his plan is too leave ASAP. I really don't know how you are unable to grasp this.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude. He's not going to be in college for 4 years what the fuck don't you get about that.

He can't earn his degree in 1 year at Wisconsin. The kid has been told he's good enough to go pro in a hurry.

Will he pan out in the league? Who knows. But his plan is too leave ASAP. I really don't know how you are unable to grasp this.

Decker went for three years they don't force them to stay for four years. Whoever is telling him that he should go be a one and done is lying. He's gifted offensively but the dude is a rail and would be a defensive liability in the pros if he played just one season. I think he would need a minimum of 2 years and three years he would have a more NBA ready body and honed in on his defensive skills. But that's just watching a couple games and all his highlight films. I like the kid don't get me wrong but there is a 0% chance of him being a one and done player.

If anyone is a one and done it would be Kobe King who led all scorers on the Badgers as a true freshman in the red vs white annual scrimmage. That dude has an NBA ready physique already and his an all around solid player. I believe he's the most polished all around player we've had as a freshman in quite some time. The funny thing is Davidson looks just as good as well and many have said he appears to be a more athletic version of Josh Gasser who had a tirple double in his second NCAA basketball game.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frank the Tank had 20 points the other night and is averaging 16 ppg 5 reb on 50% FG% and a 19 PER.

In other news

Tyler Herro:

- Thanks Wisconsin coaches for being supportive and calls Coach Gard and the program "first class." Reciprocates by de-committing a month before NSD and proceeds to "Like" tweets from others about not his wasting talent, etc.

- Refers to himself as 'Boy Wonder' in his Twitter profile.

- Quotes LaVar Ball. "Stay in your lane and talk about football. Someone like you has never been recruited in your life" This is Tyler going after Travis Wilson

Damn, this kid isn't Wisconsin material. Dude has a poor attitude and has been brain washed by people around him. Very glad he's not coming to Wisconsin with that attitude.

Hitman Hart

Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frank the Tank had 20 points the other night and is averaging 16 ppg 5 reb on 50% FG% and a 19 PER.

In other news

Tyler Herro:

- Thanks Wisconsin coaches for being supportive and calls Coach Gard and the program "first class." Reciprocates by de-committing a month before NSD and proceeds to "Like" tweets from others about not his wasting talent, etc.

- Refers to himself as 'Boy Wonder' in his Twitter profile.

- Quotes LaVar Ball. "Stay in your lane and talk about football. Someone like you has never been recruited in your life" This is Tyler going after Travis Wilson

Damn, this kid isn't Wisconsin material. Dude has a poor attitude and has been brain washed by people around him. Very glad he's not coming to Wisconsin with that attitude.

Frank is ballin' right now. I hope he keeps it up.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frank is ballin' right now. I hope he keeps it up.

At this pace he might become a part of the BBB and take it up the ass from all the ball brothers. Low IQ moron D bags should go to Kentucky.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to Spartys scrimmage against UGA today.

Holy hell are they gonna be good this year. Not sure which is more stacked, the front court or the backcourt. Bridges is getting all the hype, but Ward is a straight up studster. Winston and Langford also look much improved. Goings and Schilling are starters for most of the conference imo.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wisconsin beats Missouri, 74–66, in closed scrimmage.

Happ 17p (5-6 FTs), 8r
Davison 14p (5-5 FTs)
Iverson 12p, 6r
Trice 11p (2-4 3FGs

Wisconsin is unofficially 1-0 on the 2017-18 season.

The Badgers defeated Missouri, featuring arguably the top NBA prospect in the country, Michael Porter Jr., in a scrimmage on Saturday.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kansas wins it over Missouri 93-87