• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2019 Recruiting Thread

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe it wasn't posted but Texas landed 5* WR Jordan Whittington and transfer OT Calvin Anderson today......big weekend for the Horns
illo-tom-herman-texas-100316-getty-ftrjpg_1vnpns4znc0qz1ht1nkph0aw22.jpg

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe it wasn't posted but Texas landed 5* WR Jordan Whittington and transfer OT Calvin Anderson today......big weekend for the Horns

Anderson is huge. Texas played most of the year with 4 guards. The OL was the biggest hindrance of the 2017 season

Whittington is a big get. Excellent football player. I am still hoping for Wilson (Lake Travis WR). That is my #1 WR

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anderson is huge. Texas played most of the year with 4 guards. The OL was the biggest hindrance of the 2017 season

Whittington is a big get. Excellent football player. I am still hoping for Wilson (Lake Travis WR). That is my #1 WR

Wilson is my #2 overall player in the state behind Leal. I also like Stripling but I doubt we have a shot with him. It will be hilarious if we flip Richardson and Green, and I think we have a good chance to land both.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson is my #2 overall player in the state behind Leal. I also like Stripling but I doubt we have a shot with him. It will be hilarious if we flip Richardson and Green, and I think we have a good chance to land both.

I have my doubts on Green. He is in an Aggy echo chamber. He is the best guard prospect in the state, so I hope you are right

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have my doubts on Green. He is in an Aggy echo chamber. He is the best guard prospect in the state, so I hope you are right

We just got a CB from Nahlin on Green to Texas

I'm getting that "errrybody" feeling again. I think we land Johnson, Shepard, and possibly Green. I think we land the majority of the top 10 in state AGAIN. And I think we're going to feast on aggy tears over this year for a loooooong time.

I think there is a fundamental flaw in aggy's pitch from what I've heard of it, and Fisher's tactics that don't seem to be working.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just got a CB from Nahlin on Green to Texas

I'm getting that "errrybody" feeling again. I think we land Johnson, Shepard, and possibly Green. I think we land the majority of the top 10 in state AGAIN. And I think we're going to feast on aggy tears over this year for a loooooong time.

I think there is a fundamental flaw in aggy's pitch from what I've heard of it, and Fisher's tactics that don't seem to be working.

Starbigd "I don't always drink Kool-aid, but when I do its Burnt Orange Kool-Aid"

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starbigd "I don't always drink Kool-aid, but when I do its Burnt Orange Kool-Aid"

YEP. Right now I'm in that line of thinking. Things can always change, the team could flop during the season.......but I think we lock up recruiting again this year in state. The few kids I know in this class aren't buying the aggy pitch at all.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YEP. Right now I'm in that line of thinking. Things can always change, the team could flop during the season.......but I think we lock up recruiting again this year in state. The few kids I know in this class aren't buying the aggy pitch at all.
This is the way I see it going down. Bevo makes a bowl game this year and after 2018 the sky is the limit when Herman's classes start to mature.

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the way I see it going down. Bevo makes a bowl game this year and after 2018 the sky is the limit when Herman's classes start to mature.

OU is and will always be the gate keeper of the BigXII

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
texico should bury aggie in recruiting....way more opportunities for youngsters to start in Austin because of the suckage.

That is a unique angle though.

I can just imagine Jimbo and whats-his-face trying to bring these kids in.....

"WELL DOWN HERE YOU CAN START RIGHT AWAY, WAY FASTER THAN THOSE OTHER GUISE....THEIR TEAM IS LOADED WITH TALENT. OUR CURRENT PLAYERS SUCK SO BAD YOU'LL HAVE NO PROBLEM LANDING A STARTING POSITION....HAVE YOU SEEN OUR RECORD LAST YEAR? SHOO-WHEEEE! WE SURE DID STANK!"

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
texico should bury aggie in recruiting....way more opportunities for youngsters to start in Austin because of the suckage.

That is a unique angle though.

I can just imagine Jimbo and whats-his-face trying to bring these kids in.....

"WELL DOWN HERE YOU CAN START RIGHT AWAY, WAY FASTER THAN THOSE OTHER GUISE....THEIR TEAM IS LOADED WITH TALENT. OUR CURRENT PLAYERS SUCK SO BAD YOU'LL HAVE NO PROBLEM LANDING A STARTING POSITION....HAVE YOU SEEN OUR RECORD LAST YEAR? SHOO-WHEEEE! WE SURE DID STANK!"

Jimbo's pitch is actually SEC SEC SEC.......and then negative recruit Texas. At least that's what I've been told from a few recruits.

Texas sells the family atmosphere, the quality of the school itself, and rebuilding the football tradition. We'll see which pitch works best.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma is still hard after him.

You have Major......Cain wants to be top dog in the class. If he was picking tomorrow it would be either Texas or LSU.

You guys may get back into it......there's a loooong time till signing day. But I'd lay odds he's not really all that interested in OU.

Aren't you guys also in on Spiller?