• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2019 Recruiting Thread

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple 4-star commits this weekend:

9_8033356.png

Zonovan Knight, 4-star RB out of North Carolina
Zonovan Knight, Southern Nash, Running Back

AND

9_8032869.png

Jaren Handy, 4-star SDE out of Mississippi
Jaren Handy, Perry Central, Strong-Side Defensive End

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What position is he going to play? He needs to add weight. I don't think he had any other real offers so I'm assuming he's a legacy of some sort.
Straight up project. Film was pretty bad (for highlight film), but at 6'7" with decent athleticism he is a interesting flier. Kind of kid you say "cool" when he commits, try to forget about him, and hopefully he emerges in 2-3 years as a player. I doubt the staff even knows where he will play. He has been a hoops kid, so you will just have to wait to see how he responds to the training table and college strength program. So raw that its virtually a clean slate to work with imo

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Straight up project. Film was pretty bad (for highlight film), but at 6'7" with decent athleticism he is a interesting flier. Kind of kid you say "cool" when he commits, try to forget about him, and hopefully he emerges in 2-3 years as a player. I doubt the staff even knows where he will play. He has been a hoops kid, so you will just have to wait to see how he responds to the training table and college strength program. So raw that its virtually a clean slate to work with imo

I have a hard time believing nobody wants him as basketball player. At 6'7" he could be a decent power forward if he has any game at all. But at that size it's a detriment in football unless he's unusually strong or large, and he isn't. That's a LOOOOOOONG term project right there.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What position is he going to play? He needs to add weight. I don't think he had any other real offers so I'm assuming he's a legacy of some sort.
Either he will be a DE or TE at next level. He's some type of under the radar guy

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either he will be a DE or TE at next level. He's some type of under the radar guy

He's not under the radar. He's simply not talented in football. Watch what little film he has.

He's a project. Too small to be DE without years in the weight room, and I mean like 3 or 4. MIGHT be able to play TE, but I don't know if he can block.

He's a project, but we'll see what Fisher does with him, assuming they actually take him.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno if it means anything.......but.......

Bobby Wolfe de-committed from the Aggies the very next day after Scott Frost offered him a scholarship at Nebraska.
Frost has been a busy prick of late. He's going after two UW targets in California. With that said, why is a Longhorn site posting about TAMU decommits?

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frost has been a busy prick of late. He's going after two UW targets in California. With that said, why is a Longhorn site posting about TAMU decommits?

He is a Texas kid with a Texas offer. He is back on the market. Not surprising though, A&M has been pushing hard for commits and early momentum. Kid committed before visiting anyone else, that doesn't tend to work out well these days.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe it wasn't posted but Texas landed 5* WR Jordan Whittington and transfer OT Calvin Anderson today......big weekend for the Horns