• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2018 Recruiting Thread

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 star TE Luke Ford picks UGA.

Not really sure why a high ranking TE recruit would pick UGA since we have a 5* and a 4* on the roster already and we don't even use them, but I'll take it.
I was wondering the same thing about Jeremy Ruckert this year. We've got two 4* guys and a 3rd TE on the roster already and have put two TEs into the draft in the last 14 years, but he is fucking geeked about coming to OSU. I'm hoping they actually use him, something like what Ole Miss did with Engram. They're in the same mold.

This Ford kid looks like he can move, and plays some DE also. Not that you guys need any fucking defensive ends now :finger2:

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wondering the same thing about Jeremy Ruckert this year. We've got two 4* guys and a 3rd TE on the roster already and have put two TEs into the draft in the last 14 years, but he is fucking geeked about coming to OSU. I'm hoping they actually use him, something like what Ole Miss did with Engram. They're in the same mold.

This Ford kid looks like he can move, and plays some DE also. Not that you guys need any fucking defensive ends now :finger2:

I forgot about Fitzpatrick, another 4 star TE that signed with us this year.

I'm reading now that a lot of it has to do with Justin Fields committing to UGA. I guess he likes to use the TE, but even still, Fields is at least 2 years away from starting.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fickell really is a Football God.

We really did it. We got VANN muthafuckas!!!!!!!!! :nutswing:

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
v4kVzRk.png

BearcatReport.com

Top 50. Not too shabby. My body is ready for another glory run.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And being the fair weather fan you are, another year of FSU sucking and you'll jump on an SEC bandwagon.

You're suck a fuck-ass troll.

Hey that aggression will not stand man..

Last edited:

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kevin Wilson uses the TE quite a bit and now with Haskins throwing we probably will use the TE often. Ruckert is the top TE in the country, we better use him.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw a tweet from Buckeye commit Teradja Mitchell welcoming both Tyreke Smith and Jayson Oweh.. I hope this is true. Holy shit that takes care of our void at DE quickly.