• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2018 Recruiting Thread

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anoma? Yes it sounds like it. He's been putting out some pro-Buckeye stuff this week and conversing with current commits.

Getting him would basically make it a wash with losing Cox

they need at least 2 maybe 3 DE in this class though. Probably gonna have to reach for a lower rated player who they think they might be able to develop just to add depth.

WOuldnt be shocked to see Rashod Berry move from TE back to DE, he definitely has the athleticism. Jashon Cornell was a DE coming in too he could spin some time there.

Theyll be fine with Bosa/Young/Cooper but depth will be an issue if they cant manage to find 2 guys.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting him would basically make it a wash with losing Cox

they need at least 2 maybe 3 DE in this class though. Probably gonna have to reach for a lower rated player who they think they might be able to develop just to add depth.

WOuldnt be shocked to see Rashod Berry move from TE back to DE, he definitely has the athleticism. Jashon Cornell was a DE coming in too he could spin some time there.

Theyll be fine with Bosa/Young/Cooper but depth will be an issue if they cant manage to find 2 guys.
I definitely think you'll see Berry spend some time back at DE this offseason. Cornell will need to trim down a bit, they really beefed him up to play inside.

I think a guy to keep an eye on is Leonard Taylor. He was originally listed as a DE but is now a TE. Moving to TE made him plummet in the recruiting rankings, but he was once listed as a 5* DE. I also think, if worse comes to worst, they can grab Malik Vann.

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama getting going. DB Nabab Joseph, TE Mike Parker and Juco DB, Saviaon Smith

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely think you'll see Berry spend some time back at DE this offseason. Cornell will need to trim down a bit, they really beefed him up to play inside.

I think a guy to keep an eye on is Leonard Taylor. He was originally listed as a DE but is now a TE. Moving to TE made him plummet in the recruiting rankings, but he was once listed as a 5* DE. I also think, if worse comes to worst, they can grab Malik Vann.

I think Vann is pretty solid on Cincinnati, i'm sure they'd at least try to flip him though if they had to.

Alex Reigelsberger is another name i've seen up if they need a "emergency" option. Minnesota commit currently. Also had offers from Wisconsin, Iowa, West Virginia, Tennessee, Louisville & Kentucky. Probably more of a mid level P5 guy but i'm sure they could form him into at least a serviceable depth option.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
High 4 star OG, Trey Hill will make his commitment tomorrow. Down to Georgia, Auburn, FLorida State and Florida.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems Nebraska is bleeding recruits. They just lost their top recruit in Joshua Moore and have lost 4 of their best recruits in the class since Oct. 31. I'm not sure how big their class is going to end up, or they have spots for, but they currently only have 9 kids committed and only 4 of them with a four star rating. They have 0 recruits in the top 150.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems Nebraska is bleeding recruits. They just lost their top recruit in Joshua Moore and have lost 4 of their best recruits in the class since Oct. 31. I'm not sure how big their class is going to end up, or they have spots for, but they currently only have 9 kids committed and only 4 of them with a four star rating. They have 0 recruits in the top 150.

4* WR Cameron Brown might flip to Ohio State too. Crystal Balls have been flipping our way the best few weeks.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

4* WR Cameron Brown might flip to Ohio State too. Crystal Balls have been flipping our way the best few weeks.

I don't understand why these Riley recruits don't want to play for Scott Frost, especially the WR recruits. Frost's offense will surely showcase the talents of the WR's.

However, I can understand the defensive recruits having second thoughts about Nebraska, as the Cornhuskers defense will probably be on the field a lot, without much rest/recovery time due to the fast working Frost offense.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trey Hill committed to Georgia just a few minutes ago

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand why these Riley recruits don't want to play for Scott Frost, especially the WR recruits. Frost's offense will surely showcase the talents of the WR's.

However, I can understand the defensive recruits having second thoughts about Nebraska, as the Cornhuskers defense will probably be on the field a lot, without much rest/recovery time due to the fast working Frost offense.
Cameron Brown's teammate is Kamryn Babb, who is a top 75 overall prospect, and he's long been considered an OSU lean.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nice pick up for the Irish.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas lands another 4 star tackle, Junior Angilau.......MAN we needed this one.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Appears Urban won the battle. :gaah: :poke:
Frozen-Fuck.gif