• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2018 Recruiting Thread

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Proctor has been talking a lot with OU lately. He's trying to keep it quiet because urban is putting major pressure on he and Woodbey to shut things down.
Woodbey has gone quiet too.It does look like there may be substance to the rumors. That tweet reads like Woodbey may have some doubt. Or me be wavering away from OSU. Rumor has been he may flip this week.Gonna gave to wait and see how they both play out

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you got?
Whole lotta nothing, which is what everyone's got. Both of these guys have said within the last few weeks they're shutting things down have not scheduled any visits anywhere. Both of them have repped Ohio State during their games this fall when celebrating and both have said they're 100% committed. Until I hear otherwise, I consider this just manufactured drama.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whole lotta nothing, which is what everyone's got. Both of these guys have said within the last few weeks they're shutting things down have not scheduled any visits anywhere. Both of them have repped Ohio State during their games this fall when celebrating and both have said they're 100% committed. Until I hear otherwise, I consider this just manufactured drama.

I'm telling you there's something brewing with proctor. I really couldn't care less whether you believe it or not.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be so certain it's manufactured. I can't speak for Proctor I don't know details. I do know Woodbey has been visiting the SC campus a lot. And he was confirmed in attendance at both the SC/ Oregon State. And the SC/Utah games.SC wants secondary and lives Bosco. It looks like Woodbeys team mate Steele is leaning SC after decommiting from UCLA. I get that this happened before with Woodbey with Oklahoma and disappearing tweets. But to say he is taking a step back and reevaluating recruiting. And to follow that with a tweet stating recruiting as one of the things he's thinking about. Could be a whole lot of coincidences. But the timing really makes it interesting

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm telling you there's something brewing with proctor. I really couldn't care less whether you believe it or not.
Also not sure what will happen with SC linebackers. They are running hard on DB's and WR' targets right now. May actually wind up seeing one change directions. But that's a bit complicated. With Calverts knee injury.

There may be something brewing with Proctor as well. I don't know the details on that. Visits etc... I do know Woodbey has been spending a ton of time with SC in these past few weeks.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also not sure what will happen with SC linebackers. They are running hard on DB's and WR' targets right now. May actually wind up seeing one change directions. But that's a bit complicated. With Calverts knee injury.

Oklahoma still charging hard after Scott and Robertson.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma still charging hard after Scott and Robertson.
SC is still charging on Solomon as well. As much as SC wants to stay the course at LB. To fill what they want something's got to give imo. Not sure how bad the Calvert injury is or what implications it has. But I hope he has a speedy recovery. But I can't rule out a Scott flip depending on how the rest of these targets fall anymore

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SC is still charging on Solomon as well. As much as SC wants to stay the course at LB. To fill what they want something's got to give imo. Not sure how bad the Calvert injury is or what implications it has. But I hope he has a speedy recovery. But I can't rule out a Scott flip depending on how the rest of these targets fall anymore

I'm rooting for you guys to get your guys so we get ours. That's pretty much what it comes down to.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We do know Woodbey was confirmed as in attendance for the last two games by SC.Right around the time he dropped off the map after that last tweet.

SC/Utah

OL Justin Dedich (Temecula, Calif./Chaparral) – USC commit
S Halid Djibril (Los Angeles, Calif./Cathedral)
OL Liam Douglass (Studio City, Calif./Harvard-Westlake) – USC commit
TE Michael Ezeike (Ontario, Calif./Colony)
S Julius Irvin (Anaheim, Calif./Servite)
DE Jeremiah Martin (San Bernardino, Calif./Cajon)
S Jaiden Woodbey (Bellflower, Calif./St. John Bosco) – Ohio State commit

CB Jeremiah Criddell (Rancho Cucamonga, Calif./Rancho Cucamonga)
QB JT Daniels (Santa Ana, Calif./Mater Dei) – USC commit
RB Sean Dollars (Rancho Cucamonga, Calif./Rancho Cucamonga)
WR Kyle Ford (Orange, Calif./Lutheran)
LB Mase Funa (Santa Ana, Calif./Mater Dei)
RB Charles Mincy Jr. (Los Angeles, Calif./Dorsey)
DT Matthew Pola-Mao (Phoenix, Ariz./Mountain Pointe)
CB Chris Steele (Bellflower, Calif./St. John Bosco)
OL Jonah Tauanu’u (Harbor City, Calif./Narbonne)

LB Justin Flowe (Upland, Calif./Upland)
CB Brandon Jones (Simi Valley, Calif./Grace Brethren)

SC/Oregon State

Class of 2018
WR John Jackson (Gardena, Calif./Serra)
LB Brandon Kaho (Reno, Nev./Reno) – Committed to BYU
S Jaiden Woodbey (Bellflower, Calif./St. John Bosco) – Committed to Ohio State

Class of 2019
DT Apu Ika (Salt Lake City, Utah/East)
LB Lolani Langi (South Jordan, Utah/Bingham)
ATH Deland McCullough II (Gardena, Calif./Serra)
RB Charles Mincy Jr. (Los Angeles, Calif./Dorsey)
WR Puka Nacua (Orem, Utah/Orem)
DT Simote Pepa (South Jordan, Utah/Bingham)
OL Jonah Tauanu’u (Harbor City, Utah/Narbonne)
S Chris Steele (Bellflower, Calif./St. John Bosco)

Class of 2020
LB Justin Houston (Gardena, Calif./Serra)

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm rooting for you guys to get your guys so we get ours. That's pretty much what it comes down to.
Whether they like it or not. SC is deep at LB the next few years. They do need secondary going after Woodbey and Steele is the smart thing to do. But they also need WR and Oline which they have targets. Something's got to give. And Oklahoma seems to be the biggest suitors for an SC LB commit. A lot of action right now on the recruiting front

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever you guys want to believe. Until something happens, it's just Twitter gossip and nothing more. From the standpoint of developing defensive backs, Ohio State is head and shoulders above both USC and Oklahoma, so if they don't want to come it just means they're not able to handle either the expectations or the competition. I don't believe either of them are wavering, though, so I don't think they fall into this category.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever you guys want to believe. Until something happens, it's just Twitter gossip and nothing more. From the standpoint of developing defensive backs, Ohio State is head and shoulders above both USC and Oklahoma, so if they don't want to come it just means they're not able to handle either the expectations or the competition. I don't believe either of them are wavering, though, so I don't think they fall into this category.

Lmfao. I don't get my info from twitter. Typical fucking homer. That game in the shoe didn't look like they were head and shoulders above Oklahoma.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the thing it's not all twitter gossip. SC always releases the recruits attending games. The attendance catalogs are fact. Where tweets come in is it's hard to not view that as strange. Given the context of Woodbeys tweet. Combined with facts. He needs time but has been on campus and at games? Add Steele in the mix. Im not saying it's going to happen but I definitely can't say something isn't there

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmfao. I don't get my info from twitter. Typical fucking homer. That game in the shoe didn't look like they were head and shoulders above Oklahoma.
You base everything on twitter. Unless it's a recruit releasing a commitment statement via twitter. The only thing it's good for is getting an idea of how it matches up with actual data. At the moment this is similar to Tuipulotu last year imo. Very similar pattern

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You base everything on twitter. Unless it's a recruit releasing a commitment statement via twitter. The only thing it's good for is getting an idea of how it matches up with actual data. At the moment this is similar to Tuipulotu last year imo. Very similar pattern

Huh? i really don't.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was supposed to be a can't between you and base. And that was inter as in general. iPhones :L :dhd:

Lol. Ok, I gotcha. Yeah I only look at Twitter secondary to cross check things, and even then you gotta know what's real and what isn't.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny, only dumbshits value one game over what a team has done for several years. Keep up your gossip circle babbling, though. Nice attempt at a jab there.