• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2018 Recruiting Thread

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jaqualyn Crawford looking like a silent commit too. WR class might be full unless Waddle decides to join up. Class is up to 7th now with 13 commits.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jaqualyn Crawford looking like a silent commit too. WR class might be full unless Waddle decides to join up. Class is up to 7th now with 13 commits.
XwFeB0A_d.jpg

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like him. I wouldn't be upset if Texas circles back to him. Right now it is Moore and would take Waddle if he pulled the trigger. Lot of talk Waddle wants to be the only slot though. Lots of good WRs in Texas this year. Little surprised that OU took those 3 stars from Texas recently. Betting that was just to get the appearance of momentum. Seemed early to grab those guys

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like him. I wouldn't be upset if Texas circles back to him. Right now it is Moore and would take Waddle if he pulled the trigger. Lot of talk Waddle wants to be the only slot though. Lots of good WRs in Texas this year. Little surprised that OU took those 3 stars from Texas recently. Betting that was just to get the appearance of momentum. Seemed early to grab those guys

Only three stars are Taylor and Johnson. But if you watch taylor's film
It's pretty obvious he's going to get a bump in the rankings soon.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only three stars are Taylor and Johnson. But if you watch taylor's film
It's pretty obvious he's going to get a bump in the rankings soon.
Johnson's rankings on 247 have been falling. His offer list is pretty weak.
Robinson's ranking is in slightly at 247 also. Little better offer list.

I think OU could have slow played both.

Right now Eagles, Preston, Waddle, Woodard, Bush, Ezukanma, Battle are all 4 stars are better and unsigned. Surprised they dipped down. Could just be great evaluations, just seemed early for those guys given how many quality WRs are available in Texas still. Just to put it in perspective, there are 20 Texas WRs ranked in the top 100 at WR in the nation.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waddle is a take if he wants to come. Not sure where we stand on Bush.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waddle is a take if he wants to come. Not sure where we stand on Bush.
For anyone. He seems to really enjoy the process. I soured a bit on him with all the talk of being the only slot in the class. Could just be 9.95 BS or he is an amazing Diva.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For anyone. He seems to really enjoy the process. I soured a bit on him with all the talk of being the only slot in the class. Could just be 9.95 BS or he is an amazing Diva.

Yeah I'm off him as well. I'd rather we signed Crawford at this point, but I'm more than happy with Moore, I think he's the better player.

Waddle is all over the map......he wanted to commit to Texas a month ago, then got upset over Watkins being there, who was the first commit of the class a month before he even visited. Now he's saying Aggy is his leader, and I don't buy that for a second.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm off him as well. I'd rather we signed Crawford at this point, but I'm more than happy with Moore, I think he's the better player.

Waddle is all over the map......he wanted to commit to Texas a month ago, then got upset over Watkins being there, who was the first commit of the class a month before he even visited. Now he's saying Aggy is his leader, and I don't buy that for a second.

Crawford is a silent OU commit.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crawford is a silent OU commit.

Currently, sure.......Crawford might be the odd man out. If Waddle says he's interested OU would take him in a heartbeat over Crawford

So would Texas. Crawford is a great athlete, but he's less talented at WR than Waddle.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Currently, sure.......Crawford might be the odd man out. If Waddle says he's interested OU would take him in a heartbeat over Crawford

So would Texas. Crawford is a great athlete, but he's less talented at WR than Waddle.

Oklahoma has 4 WR spots including Crawford's spot. If Waddle wants to commit, they'll take 5.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big day today as the nation's #1 RB Zamir White announces. It's unfortunate as he appears UGA bound. The chatter has been for months that he greatly prefers OSU, and according to his coach, he is closer with OSU RB coach Tony Alford than any other coach he's worked with. However, mom prefers UGA due to distance from home.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big day today as the nation's #1 RB Zamir White announces. It's unfortunate as he appears UGA bound. The chatter has been for months that he greatly prefers OSU, and according to his coach, he is closer with OSU RB coach Tony Alford than any other coach he's worked with. However, mom prefers UGA due to distance from home.

He was never coming to OSU. They weren't taking 3 RBs and Gill in this class. Once they took Teague it was clear they weren't getting Zamir.

To no ones shock he's UGA bound.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was never coming to OSU. They weren't taking 3 RBs and Gill in this class. Once they took Teague it was clear they weren't getting Zamir.

To no ones shock he's UGA bound.

They didn't offer Teague until right before he committed. They were very alive in this until mom stepped in and overruled. His HS coach even said as much. There's no chance we'd of turned him down if he wanted to commit. I think that would've meant Snead would go elsewhere.

I'm not too upset. Teague looks every bit the part of an elite RB prospect. After this season, provided he's not injured, he'll easily be a mid- to high-4* prospect.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn't offer Teague until right before he committed. They were very alive in this until mom stepped in and overruled. His HS coach even said as much. There's no chance we'd of turned him down if he wanted to commit. I think that would've meant Snead would go elsewhere.

I'm not too upset. Teague looks every bit the part of an elite RB prospect. After this season, provided he's not injured, he'll easily be a mid- to high-4* prospect.

No they offered Teague, obviously a commitable offer, because they wanted to see him at camp first and really liked what they saw. They wouldn't have laid out a commitable offer to Teague at that time if they thought they were getting Zamir. Snead is not as was not going to be pushed out. Snead is already a mid-high 4* prospect (He's the #4 RB in the 24/7 Composite, nobody is telling him to look elsewhere)

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No they offered Teague, obviously a commitable offer, because they wanted to see him at camp first and really liked what they saw. They wouldn't have laid out a commitable offer to Teague at that time if they thought they were getting Zamir. Snead is not as was not going to be pushed out. Snead is already a mid-high 4* prospect (He's the #4 RB in the 24/7 Composite, nobody is telling him to look elsewhere)
I know they did, it was around that time that the writing was on the wall about White. There were several OSU beat writers who said White was a real possibility, with a couple even predicting he'd commit.

Snead is a mid-high prospect, but I have him a distant 3rd behind Gill and Teague in this class. His highlight reel is just not that impressive. I'm surprised he's ranked as highly as he is, honestly. I don't see him making much of an impact, sort of like another Warren Ball or Jamaal Berry. Hopefully I'm wrong, but with our position with Dobbins, Teague, as well as our strong position with Noah Cain in 2019, I just see Snead as a guy who gets lost in the shuffle. I think both he and Antonio Williams finish their collegiate careers outside of Columbus, OH.