• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2018 Recruiting Thread

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must not have room for Cameron Brown or he changed mind. Got a Wiltfong CB this morning
They don't have room at this point. They're still in the driver's seat for Babb, but now apparently are all but a lock for Blue Smith, who has been told he will play WR at OSU. For a while it seemed like Kentucky was a major player with his potential interest in playing basketball, but he's since announced that he'll only be pursuing football in college.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must not have room for Cameron Brown or he changed mind. Got a Wiltfong CB this morning

Not shocking. I'm not sure why he even decommited from Nebraska in the first place.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad these guys are staying out of the B1G and away from Bammer.

Bama will grab 2-3 higher rated guys. It's been slow, but Bama will end up top 3 in the rankings

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama will grab 2-3 higher rated guys. It's been slow, but Bama will end up top 3 in the rankings

I'm speaking of Ohio guys like Scales who are 4* players but Ohio State doesn't take because of Meyer being more national focused.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like TJ Pledger is visiting Nebraska for Friday Night Lights tomorrow with his mom. Been a few CB flips to Nebraska yesterday. What are you OU fans hearing about him ?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like TJ Pledger is visiting Nebraska for Friday Night Lights tomorrow with his mom. Been a few CB flips to Nebraska yesterday. What are you OU fans hearing about him ?

He's definitely taking a look. Mom still wants OU, but she's letting him look at his options. I think he just wants to have a look since Stoops left. He's expected to come down for an unofficial at the barbecue they're putting on. They're thinking if they can get him back on campus and around the other recruits he'll stick to Oklahoma. One good thing about his visit to Nebraska is his mom won't be with him. Right now, I think he sticks with us, but the staff has some work to do.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's definitely taking a look. Mom still wants OU, but she's letting him look at his options. I think he just wants to have a look since Stoops left. He's expected to come down for an unofficial at the barbecue they're putting on. They're thinking if they can get him back on campus and around the other recruits he'll stick to Oklahoma. One good thing about his visit to Nebraska is his mom won't be with him. Right now, I think he sticks with us, but the staff has some work to do.

I had heard mom was coming but that's from a Nebraska board and no idea if official or anything. Having mom come would be huge for us. Will be interesting to see what happens with his visit

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had heard mom was coming but that's from a Nebraska board and no idea if official or anything. Having mom come would be huge for us. Will be interesting to see what happens with his visit

I've heard she was, but now she's not. Unsure how accurate that info is. Not to be rude, but if he's smart he'll see the line he'll be running behind and his QB's now and in the future and make the smart choice and stick with Oklahoma.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like I said, mama wants ou and like I tried to tell the Texas fans about Tatum, mama usually wins out. They just didn't want to believe me.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5-star QB out of California, Matt Corral de-commits from USC.

BREAKING: Five-star QB Matt Corral de-commits from USC

Georgia, Alabama, and Florida are rumored to be in the serious mix for Corral's services.
Somethings been going on with Corral and SC for a while. Nothing was released just a lot of speculation.That there was some kind of fall out between Corral and SC. Possibly related to the incident he had attacking his dentist.Or potential other issues.He looked great when he made the elite 11 and he's got an arm. I believe he won the long throw hitting 70 yards. But somethings been off between Corral and SC over the past few weeks.Possibly Sears looking like he will be the next SC starter and Corral wanting playing time no one really knows.I wish him luck wherever he goes. But SC is already recoiling and moving on Diedich was a huge commit to the O line last week..But theres a long e way to 2018 signing day

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somethings been going on with Corral and SC for a while. Nothing was released just a lot of speculation.That there was some kind of fall out between Corral and SC. Possibly related to the incident he had attacking his dentist.Or potential other issues.He looked great when he made the elite 11 and he's got an arm. I believe he won the long throw hitting 70 yards. But somethings been off between Corral and SC over the past few weeks.Possibly Sears looking like he will be the next SC starter and Corral wanting playing time no one really knows.I wish him luck wherever he goes. But SC is already recoiling and moving on Diedich was a huge commit to the O line last week..But theres a long e way to 2018 signing day

Bet they go after Rising now.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bet they go after Rising now.
I know they made an offer to Utah commit Tuttle.There's also a lot to talk Tee Martin is going after Justin Fields pretty hard. At the moment they seem really focussed on the trenches and WR tho

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whenever I see rising, the first thing I think is a Trojan.
I'm sure he's on the radar time will tell.You know they'll grab a QB at some point. This wasn't unexpected I'm sure they have back up plans. I'm just really glad they aren't speaking ill of Corral.I like Heltons approach to things.A lot of respect and an upgrade from some of the past coaches and how they handled things

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard she was, but now she's not. Unsure how accurate that info is. Not to be rude, but if he's smart he'll see the line he'll be running behind and his QB's now and in the future and make the smart choice and stick with Oklahoma.

Why? OU won't have that QB next year when he is there. The OL will lose at least 2. Basing your future on this year's starters is not the best move.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? OU won't have that QB next year when he is there. The OL will lose at least 2. Basing your future on this year's starters is not the best move.

Uh, no. Look at the o line recruiting for OU the last two years and the hosses they're brining in this class. Dude's going to have a beastly line to run behind his entire time at OU. We're doing pretty damn fine at QB too.