• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2018 MLB Avi Bets Thread

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was busy doing a crawfish boil last night and didn't get a chance to see the game. Will get to see part of tonights game at an air port bar but will miss the end.

Good luck:suds:

Congrats, buddy.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good series.:suds:

I'll have one picked out by the time my week rolls around. It won't be too bad but you will definitely be sporting something Astros.:pound:

Honestly, with the way the Indians have been playing, I'm not completely disappointed with how they played the Astros in Houston.

Your time is from 5/30-6/5. I'll give you a heads up if I don't hear from you.

I will say this, the Indians better start winning some fucking series, or I'm going to be wearing other peoples avis until next year. . .

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll have one picked out by the time my week rolls around. It won't be too bad but you will definitely be sporting something Astros.:pound:

Oh, also, they've got a four game series starting Thursday. You want another 1-week avi bet on that? If it's a split, tie breaker would be total runs.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hate to troll (which is what one says when one is about to troll) ... if you make the avi with Justin Verlander in it it would honor one of the two idiots (doug of the doug and iffy comedy team) that have been trolling the AL Central thread for too long.

@SlinkyRedfoot ... the Indians are in a learning phase right now ... under .500 and still in first place makes them extremely dangerous, they are learning that losing sucks ... they won't be playing this bad for much longer. Nothing great ever comes without pain.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, also, they've got a four game series starting Thursday. You want another 1-week avi bet on that? If it's a split, tie breaker would be total runs.

I'm Game...
source.gif

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to troll (which is what one says when one is about to troll) ... if you make the avi with Justin Verlander in it it would honor one of the two idiots (doug of the doug and iffy comedy team) that have been trolling the AL Central thread for too long.

@SlinkyRedfoot ... the Indians are in a learning phase right now ... under .500 and still in first place makes them extremely dangerous, they are learning that losing sucks ... they won't be playing this bad for much longer. Nothing great ever comes without pain.

I'll take that into consideration. Was leaning to having something Yuli related because he said something about my Avi

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lolz. Sorry, man.

I'm sweating the upcoming Astros series. If I lose that bet too, you'll be dressing me until 6/12, and the Indians will play five more series in that time. They need to start playing ball or I'm gonna be fucked for a couple months.

Fortunately, four of the five series are against CHW, MIN and DET, so they have a decent chance of digging me out of this.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Droopdog51

FiveThirtyEight.com has it as a pretty tight series.

Game 1 - HOU 51%
Game 2 - CLE 55%
Game 3 - CLE 52%
Game 4 - HOU 51%

Unfortunately, we're missing Verlander again, so Astros fans won't get to experience how the Indians stick it in him first hand.

QUP4jf.gif

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lolz. Sorry, man.

I'm sweating the upcoming Astros series. If I lose that bet too, you'll be dressing me until 6/12, and the Indians will play five more series in that time. They need to start playing ball or I'm gonna be fucked for a couple months.

Fortunately, four of the five series are against CHW, MIN and DET, so they have a decent chance of digging me out of this.

It's ok. You were up front about it. I just want to see some more Yuli hair around tHoop.

Yeah those look like some winable series. Good luck finding a Pale Hose fan that hasn't gone into hiding.:suds:

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Droopdog51

Game 1 - HOU 51%
Game 2 - CLE 55%
Game 3 - CLE 52%
Game 4 - HOU 51%

Unfortunately, we're missing Verlander again, so Astros fans won't get to experience how the Indians stick it in him first hand.

QUP4jf.gif
Game 1 tonight. Glad someone is willing to make a bet to put a little more excitement into the series.:suds:

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Droopdog51

Game 1 - HOU 51%
Game 2 - CLE 55%
Game 3 - CLE 52%
Game 4 - HOU 51%

QUP4jf.gif

:clap::yes::clap::yes:

Just in case you missed it, her is Tony Kemps Catch from last night...
052418_mlb_cle_kemp_catch_med.gif

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:clap::yes::clap::yes:

Just in case you missed it, her is Tony Kemps Catch from last night...
052418_mlb_cle_kemp_catch_med.gif

Dios mio.

With the Tribe having no way to win the series outright, and the Astros with a 15-run lead on a potential tiebreaker, I’d say you’ve got this one more or less in the bag.