• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2016 college baseball bullshit thread

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11 game win streak good?

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anybody have better baseball uniforms than Clemson? Something about the all white with white spikes is just filthy.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is there always some fucking douchebag sitting near the commentators box making fucking annoying sounds the entire game. I swear if I was in the box, I would find his ass and bean him from the box.

trying to watch the NC St./ Miami game and all I can hear is this asshole doing his redneck fag call: "Woop Woop Woop." Over and over again. Every fucking pitch. Don't these douchebags ever take a break?

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts on the bat flip at the end of the Miami/State game last night?

Also, looks like the Deacs might actually make it to the NCAA Tournament. :hope:

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dabo-nature-boy-o.gif

Pokes-WalkingBoss

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,807.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am one of the Rivals Sound Off refugees and a proud supporter of LSU Baseball. Nothing like being at the Box home of the Intimidator
bsbintimidator.jpg

Pokes-WalkingBoss

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,807.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome aboard. We can always use more college baseball chatter. This board doesn't get a lot of attention.

:suds:

I appreciate it, I love the college game. My oldest just graduated in Aug. of this year from LSU, first thing she asked was "are we keeping the BOX tickets". When the season kicks in I will be here on a daily basis.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I appreciate it, I love the college game. My oldest just graduated in Aug. of this year from LSU, first thing she asked was "are we keeping the BOX tickets". When the season kicks in I will be here on a daily basis.
Yea, I love college baseball. You just never know what's going to happen, like a grand slam in the bottom of the 9th or something .... :boink: ... Just messin' with ya.

MLB just seems so heartless. I just don't have the passion for it like I do college ball.
I try to keep up with the Braves a little in MLB, but this year was a dumpster fire.

Pokes-WalkingBoss

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,807.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I love college baseball. You just never know what's going to happen, like a grand slam in the bottom of the 9th or something .... :boink: ... Just messin' with ya.

MLB just seems so heartless. I just don't have the passion for it like I do college ball.
I try to keep up with the Braves a little in MLB, but this year was a dumpster fire.

I agree with you, I tell anyone and everyone that will listen that baseball is both a mental and physical game. An 1/8 of an inch in some cases can change the outcome of any game.

I still watch the MLB (about 20 games a year till the playoffs). I am an Astros fan , I think they have some good young talent and I think with Bregman at 3rd base and Correa at SS that side of the infield is set for future.