• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

T'Official 2016 - 2017 NFL thread

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^

Would be okay if it was Largent in the pic instead of Rice.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude has an animated oversized hand!!!

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good luck to John :thumb:

Urschel is a mathematician, and he said the head trauma after a 2015 concussion impacted his ability to think, according to Hensley: "I think it hurt my ability to think well mathematically. It took me about three weeks before I was football-ready. It took me a little bit longer before my high-level visualizations ability came back."

Ravens OL John Urschel Retires After CTE Study, Continues Pursuit of MIT Ph.D.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do the same thing when passing through Buffalo and the 290 finally turns into the 90 and you pass the first toll booth outta town.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck to John :thumb:

Urschel is a mathematician, and he said the head trauma after a 2015 concussion impacted his ability to think, according to Hensley: "I think it hurt my ability to think well mathematically. It took me about three weeks before I was football-ready. It took me a little bit longer before my high-level visualizations ability came back."

Ravens OL John Urschel Retires After CTE Study, Continues Pursuit of MIT Ph.D.

MIT intramural teams haven't been this excited since the day my ex-wife's friend saw a random 7 foot tall Chinese grad student walking across campus. This will probably be less disappointing in the end though :wink:

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Colin Kaepernick story has gotten out of control in many ways, but Baltimore Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti took it a wee bit over the top as his team considers signing the quarterback.

“We’re sensitive to it, we’re monitoring it, and we’re trying to figure out what’s the right tact,” Bisciotti said, according to Jeff Zrebiec of the Baltimore Sun. “So pray for us.”

Pray for us? Now deciding to sign a quarterback who threw for 16 touchdowns and four interceptions on a terrible San Francisco 49ers team last season requires prayers for clarity? Yeesh.

Also, Zrebiec reported that Bisciotti consulted former Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis on whether to sign Kaepernick. So yeah, this is going off the rails a bit.

https://ca.yahoo.com/sports/ravens-owner-weighing-signing-colin-kaepernick-pray-us-010532044.html

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Colin Kaepernick story has gotten out of control in many ways, but Baltimore Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti took it a wee bit over the top as his team considers signing the quarterback.

“We’re sensitive to it, we’re monitoring it, and we’re trying to figure out what’s the right tact,” Bisciotti said, according to Jeff Zrebiec of the Baltimore Sun. “So pray for us.”

Pray for us? Now deciding to sign a quarterback who threw for 16 touchdowns and four interceptions on a terrible San Francisco 49ers team last season requires prayers for clarity? Yeesh.

Also, Zrebiec reported that Bisciotti consulted former Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis on whether to sign Kaepernick. So yeah, this is going off the rails a bit.

https://ca.yahoo.com/sports/ravens-owner-weighing-signing-colin-kaepernick-pray-us-010532044.html
And say a prayer for us to a couple different gods and deities, lets cover all the bases.

Also, traffic was not good for me this morning guys, could you send your thoughts and prayers to me so that tomorrow may be better?

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ridiculous that this signing is being held up ... the Ravens should sign Kaep for sure ... his old oc and the brother of his old coach and biggest cheerleader are right there to make sure it works at least short term as a replacement for Mr Elite QB :L

/theory floating around that the Seahawks didnt sign Kaep not because of high salary demands or not wanting to pay a second stringer that much money ... it goes back to not ruffling feathers re Russell Wilson ... not necessarily that Kaep would take RWils job ... but that Seahawks players would like Kaep better than RWil as a person/teammate and Schneider was afraid of the diva show that would ensue... yikes lol