• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 SEC Schedule Discussion Thread

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2015-SEC-Football-Schedule.png

Discuss.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is supposed to be a NonCon game in that slot for Mizzou. Not sure who it is though.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2 biggest things I noticed was that Texas A&M has only 3 true road games, and that LSU may be undefeated when they come to Tuscaloosa.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one that thinks people are waaaaaaay overrating Auburn this year?? I mean they lost just as much as we lost on offense and their defense isnt gonna be good this year but people still are giving them the benefit of the doubt for some reason. Anybody else feel like this??

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one that thinks people are waaaaaaay overrating Auburn this year?? I mean they lost just as much as we lost on offense and their defense isnt gonna be good this year but people still are giving them the benefit of the doubt for some reason. Anybody else feel like this??
Yeah putting them top 5 is a long stretch. I really don't get the hype. Are the basing it off the spring game?

I could see them at 7-9 wins, no less. 10 with luck.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I prefer them being hyped rather than us anymore.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah putting them top 5 is a long stretch. I really don't get the hype. Are the basing it off the spring game?

I could see them at 7-9 wins, no less. 10 with luck.

People are talking about them Winning a NC this year and I just dont see it. I think they will win about 9 games.

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People are talking about them Winning a NC this year and I just dont see it. I think they will win about 9 games.
Not a chance. I like when the Barn has high expectations. I agree, I think they win about 9 games. Iron Bowl will be a hell of a game like it has been though. They save everything they have for us.

Guzlightyear

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,043.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AP projections has them in the NC vs. Ohio State... No way.

I guess there was room for optimism at points for them to be better than 8-5, but that defense is so young. Muschamp and Co. will improve that from last year. Their offense I think will be decent though.

LSU may be undefeated when they come to Tuscaloosa.

It would be the game of the year if that happens! I bet the slip at least once MSU vs. AUB, or SC beforehand.

My question is anyone buying the Tennessee hype? On paper they're becoming relevant again, but I don't buy this potentially East Division Champions stuff that seems to be going around.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AP projections has them in the NC vs. Ohio State... No way.

I guess there was room for optimism at points for them to be better than 8-5, but that defense is so young. Muschamp and Co. will improve that from last year. Their offense I think will be decent though.

It would be the game of the year if that happens! I bet the slip at least once MSU vs. AUB, or SC beforehand.

My question is anyone buying the Tennessee hype? On paper they're becoming relevant again, but I don't buy this potentially East Division Champions stuff that seems to be going around.
I think they'll be better but I'm not sold on them winning their division yet. Butch can obviously recruit but we're about to see how well he can coach 'em up. I believe this season will be a pretty good indicator as to which direction the Vols are trending. I kinda want them to start competing again really, the rivalry is much better when you have something to hate them about. It's just kinda been "meh" lately. Having said that, I think I'm leaning more toward UGA winning the East this season. Now that game has my attention.

Also, welcome to the forum and Roll Tide.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Kentucky may could pull off an 8 win season this year, and could be undefeated when Auburn travels to Lexington.

Mississippi State may not go bowling.

TAMU has the potential, if Chavis can improve that defense, to make a run for the West this season.

All this according to schedule and returning starters, of course.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Kentucky may could pull off an 8 win season this year, and could be undefeated when Auburn travels to Lexington.

Mississippi State may not go bowling.

TAMU has the potential, if Chavis can improve that defense, to make a run for the West this season.

All this according to schedule and returning starters, of course.
Well. I'm kinda close so far

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I fucking Nailed it.