• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "2014 LeBron James" Superthread

Which is better for Lebron's Legacy

• Get 1 title for Cleveland

Votes: 31 93.9%
  • Get 6 titles with multiple teams

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so....just had a question ...so i went ot the Indians game 1 last thursday...

its a playoff game- so you stand up AT LEASAT half the time- any big situation- which is cool- love the environment

the problem was- that in the ENTIRE section- hundreds of individuals- 2 assholes refused to sit down the entire game until the usher finally made them.

like in between innings, during slow points in the game, everything...stood the ENTIRE time- when the entire rest of the stadium is sitting and were right in peoples way--- and refused to sit down after multiple people started yelling at them.

what do you do in that situation?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

its a playoff game- so you stand up AT LEASAT half the time- any big situation- which is cool- love the environment

the problem was- that in the ENTIRE section- hundreds of individuals- 2 assholes refused to sit down the entire game until the usher finally made them.

like in between innings, during slow points in the game, everything...stood the ENTIRE time- when the entire rest of the stadium is sitting and were right in peoples way--- and refused to sit down after multiple people started yelling at them.

Were you in an upper deck?

If so, how close to the front were they?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you seriously didn't ask me this did you? lmfao you couldn't pay me a billion dollars to own that fool's jersey...

the only thing it'd be good for in MY home is toilet paper...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

seriously- how much money would it take for you to wear a LeBron jersey to a Lakers/Cavs game?

me? - if someone offered me $1,000.00 to go to the Cavs game in a Whiteside jersey- i would prob have to deeply consider that. I would say no to $500.00. ---A G would be tempting though.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in the upper deck, and they were probably between front third and the middle of the section.

So not close enough to "accidentally" lose your balance and bump them over the rail?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So not close enough to "accidentally" lose your balance and bump them over the rail?
nope...though i did exercise some of my long dormant pitching skills and pepper this guy with peanut shells- including hitting the chief wahoo on his cap in a very good shot. While it seemed to harden his resolve to continue standing- it did make me feel better.

When he suggested i was a red sox fan for not wanting to stand the entire game- i suggested he could not sit because he spent the previous night in David Ortiz's hotel room. Also- did not make him any more amenable to sitting down- but again- did get some good laughs.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope...though i did exercise some of my long dormant pitching skills and pepper this guy with peanut shells- including hitting the chief wahoo on his cap in a very good shot. While it seemed to harden his resolve to continue standing- it did make me feel better.

When he suggested i was a red sox fan for not wanting to stand the entire game- i suggested he could not sit because he spent the previous night in David Ortiz's hotel room. Also- did not make him any more amenable to sitting down- but again- did get some good laughs.

Had someone like that at a Dodgers game a few years back. Dude had an aisle seat and was dumb enough to have his beer sitting next to his seat in the aisle. When the "down in front" chant didn't work, several of us started playing "basketball" by tossing peanut shells at his beer.

Got enough in there that when he picked it up to drink, he ended up having to replace it. He got the message and sat. lol

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously- how much money would it take for you to wear a LeBron jersey to a Lakers/Cavs game?

me? - if someone offered me $1,000.00 to go to the Cavs game in a Whiteside jersey- i would prob have to deeply consider that. I would say no to $500.00. ---A G would be tempting though.

coulda sworn i already told you...

NO amount of money would do it. i BELIEVE i made myself clear this time...:D

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
coulda sworn i already told you...

NO amount of money would do it. i BELIEVE i made myself clear this time...:D
dude cmon...

a suit case with a million dollars in it- you refuse to wear a lebron jersey...

i call total bullshit- of course you wear it- hell- i would wear a paul pierce jersey and grow his spotty horrendous facial hair and wear his sweaty used head band from Game 7 awhn he scored 40+ against bron- for just half a mill!

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Was in that similar situation with the Phins @ Seahawks game. In that incident I knew we'd lose anyway. But in your case, yell at them to sit the fuck down. If you feel you can take them, do the former. If they're bigger - get them drunk, then tell them to sit the fuck down.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron is his own man, with his own legacy. Jordan is his own man, with his own legacy. Who is argue whose legacy is better? They have each done what the other has never done.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude cmon...

i call total bullshit- of course you wear it- hell- i would wear a paul pierce jersey and grow his spotty horrendous facial hair and wear his sweaty used head band from Game 7 awhn he scored 40+ against bron- for just half a mill!

call whatever you like. unlike YOU i'm not a weak-willed sellout...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I never wore a LeBron anything when he was here, simply because I would never buy it.
I still wear Beasley stuff though.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude cmon...

At face value I believe that he believes that he wouldn't take the money.
That being said, if that green is in your face, the situation might change.
Wearing it doesn't mean you still can't stand him.