• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2000 to Present Mock Draft Thread

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am voting on it as who will have the most Super Bowls the next 5 years.
Just 5? My oline and dline might be set up for the next 10.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just 5? My oline and dline might be set up for the next 10.

To me Dynasty means 4-5 years. If you think your team can win for the next 10 years then more power to your team. I believe my team is set up for winning from 2014-2019. 3 years my veteran players will dominate the other teams who have the rookies starting on their team and the last 2 years I have some good backups who will be experienced by then to continue where my veterans left off.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can build a dynstasy by winning the next three out of four years. My team isn't a bunch of old farts they are mostly in their prime players and I drafted some good young prospects as backups. That being said Clayton I think u and I have the two best teams IMO, which means nothing of course, but it should be a great matchup

Both of your teams suck! Fudge has a better team!

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The playoff thread has alot of info on it you should read it.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant believe Fudge took steve hutchinson lol

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After looking at all the teams I don't how its so easy to say 500 or Clayton have the best teams, I just can't see it, i'm not even saying my team is better, I just see weaknesses in their teams just like the 2 or 3 other teams I think have a chance.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After looking at all the teams I don't how its so easy to say 500 or Clayton have the best teams, I just can't see it, i'm not even saying my team is better, I just see weaknesses in their teams just like the 2 or 3 other teams I think have a chance.

I think there are 2 teams that have no chance. The other 6 are very evenly matched that they all have a weakness but they all have strengths too.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told you all i would reveal my strategy and here it is:

I went first for players that were top talent vets ie: Patrick Peterson. Then I took top rookies of the class because I knew there would be a run at them and there was a few I wanted ie: Sammy Watkins. then I got Vet starters that were still great players but also could mentor the younger players. ie: Anquan Boldin and Justin Smith. Ultimately I tried to balance my team on offense and defense.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told you all i would reveal my strategy and here it is:

I went first for players that were top talent vets ie: Patrick Peterson. Then I took top rookies of the class because I knew there would be a run at them and there was a few I wanted ie: Sammy Watkins. then I got Vet starters that were still great players but also could mentor the younger players. ie: Anquan Boldin and Justin Smith. Ultimately I tried to balance my team on offense and defense.

If you see my post a few posts above that's exactly what my strategy is. Vets then backups rookies.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My stategy was suppose to be drafting alot of 2nd, 3rd and 4th year players who are already entering great status and will be good for the next handful of years and sprinkle in a couple vets for leadership.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I do my voting, its probably going to be weighted 50% defense, 40% offense, 10% special teams.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if all these teams were really put together and played each other 16 games, playoffs, and Super Bowl, for the next 5 years, my team and 500 would have the advantage at QB. I love good defense, but under today's rules, my offense would destroy defenses for the full 5 years. Andrew Luck throwing to Julio Jones, AJ Green, Jordy Nelson, Keenan Allen and Jordan Cameron? If you send pressure, your corners aren't holding up in man, I don't care who they are. And they will all be better in 5 years. You want to play two deep? Good luck with your OLB checking LeSean McCoy out of the backfield. It ain't happening. Oh, and my Head Coach is Bill Walsh. Good Luck.
My team will play with a lot of leads, which is why I chose a two deep scheme. My front 4 can generate pressure without blitzing. Mario Williams, Aaron Donald, Star Lotulelei, Cameron Wake, Michael Johnson, Fletcher Cox. That will allow my LB's to fly to the ball. All are good in coverage and rushing the passer, Sean Lee, Justin Houston, James Laurinitius, Bobby Wagner. At Safety, I have a great ballhawk in Eric Berry, and a sledgehammer in Jonathon Cyprien. My corners aren't shutdown, Verner, Milliner, Scandrick and Hayden, but they don't have to be in this scheme. My special teams sport the best kicker in the league in Greg Zurlein, A punter who will be in 5 years, Bryan Angerer, and a great returner in Dwayne Harris.
Looks like a lot of great teams picked. If we go by the rules of how they will do over the next 5 years, I think my team easily wins two Super Bowls, albeit maybe not year 1

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I think Romo is a better QB than Luck right now and maybe for the next 2 years.

I also think defense has a notable advantage over offense once both sides get stacked. Top defenses almost always beat top offenses with prep. See: Super Bowl

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I think Romo is a better QB than Luck right now and maybe for the next 2 years.

I also think defense has a notable advantage over offense once both sides get stacked. Top defenses almost always beat top offenses with prep. See: Super Bowl[/QUOTE

Which Super Bowl? The 5 the Montana/Young Niners won? The 3 the Triplets Cowboys won? The greatest show on turf? Brady, PManning, Favre, Rodgers? Great defenses may stop mediocre offenses, but not all time stacked offenses. And when those stacked offenses also have a stacked defense? Huge advantage

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I also think defense has a notable advantage over offense once both sides get stacked. Top defenses almost always beat top offenses with prep. See: Super Bowl[/QUOTE

Which Super Bowl? The 5 the Montana/Young Niners won? The 3 the Triplets Cowboys won? The greatest show on turf? Brady, PManning, Favre, Rodgers? Great defenses may stop mediocre offenses, but not all time stacked offenses. And when those stacked offenses also have a stacked defense? Huge advantage

There really haven't been stacked defenses but look at the ones there have been, Seattle, Chicago, Baltimore they shut down the other offenses in their super bowls, the Broncos were the highest scoring team of all time and they were held to single digits.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if all these teams were really put together and played each other 16 games, playoffs, and Super Bowl, for the next 5 years, my team and 500 would have the advantage at QB. I love good defense, but under today's rules, my offense would destroy defenses for the full 5 years. Andrew Luck throwing to Julio Jones, AJ Green, Jordy Nelson, Keenan Allen and Jordan Cameron? If you send pressure, your corners aren't holding up in man, I don't care who they are. And they will all be better in 5 years. You want to play two deep? Good luck with your OLB checking LeSean McCoy out of the backfield. It ain't happening. Oh, and my Head Coach is Bill Walsh. Good Luck.
My team will play with a lot of leads, which is why I chose a two deep scheme. My front 4 can generate pressure without blitzing. Mario Williams, Aaron Donald, Star Lotulelei, Cameron Wake, Michael Johnson, Fletcher Cox. That will allow my LB's to fly to the ball. All are good in coverage and rushing the passer, Sean Lee, Justin Houston, James Laurinitius, Bobby Wagner. At Safety, I have a great ballhawk in Eric Berry, and a sledgehammer in Jonathon Cyprien. My corners aren't shutdown, Verner, Milliner, Scandrick and Hayden, but they don't have to be in this scheme. My special teams sport the best kicker in the league in Greg Zurlein, A punter who will be in 5 years, Bryan Angerer, and a great returner in Dwayne Harris.
Looks like a lot of great teams picked. If we go by the rules of how they will do over the next 5 years, I think my team easily wins two Super Bowls, albeit maybe not year 1

I could not disagree more.

Other teams have better offensive weapons.

Nobody's corners are holding up.

Zurlein is the best kicker? Says who?

I think pretty much all of us think our team is the team to beat and I can find weaknesses in every team, I do consider your team 1 of 5 that can win now and for years but i'm not quite as sure as you are they easily win 2 in 5 years.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greg the Leg is the best kicker from the neck down. He goes through some cold streaks, though.