• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Today's reason to love Sean Lee

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny ...I just noticed today that Sean Lee is tied for the lead in tackles and Ints in the the NFL.

Impressive.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Frye doesn't back any players. Just tears them all down. Since no one is always perfect in football gives you plenty of opportunity to come in & talk trash. Have you ever said anything good about this team? Or even a player?

Now you want to bash people that are happy for what Lee is doing for this team.

You sir, are a Douche bag! Have fun being unhappy about everything.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am utterly disgusted with a fanbase and owner that puts blind faith in a false undrafted messiah simply because they are too afraid to look for another QB after so many failures, and is so willing to just discount his repeated obvious flaws. Now it's "ok look " see how special Sean Lee is ??

I don't root for individual players when you have a team just spinning it's wheels year after year, and awarding egregious undeserved and unearned contracts every damn season. Enough is enough.

Fucking pathetic

Look DUMB FUCK. We have asked you 1000 times to name a legit obtainable replacement. Not once have you came up with an answer. You just sit there sucking your thumb after you pull it from your ass. FUCK OFF BITCH.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Fordman You remember that thread about Frys Rules that you closed awhile aback ?

Now can you understand why we started it and that the things being said while blown up with some hot air and in jest were pretty damn true!

As for you Fry boy why don't you go be disgusted over on the Lakers or Florida state boards

"awarding egregious undeserved and unearned contracts " Jerry has done that but he's not alone in doing that in the NFL NBA MLB or Real life so whats your point he has to be perfect ? You have never given any kind of reasonable replacement options all you do is bitch so

giving-the-finger-smiley-emoticon.gif

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who in the NFC do you look at and think the Cowboys have no shot at beating?

I don't give us much shot in S.F. or especially in Seattle if we get that far. But anything could happen I guess. A lot depends on health. New Orleans scares the hell out of me with Brees and Peyton when they are healthy and playing well.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am utterly disgusted with a fanbase and owner that puts blind faith in a false undrafted messiah simply because they are too afraid to look for another QB after so many failures, and is so willing to just discount his repeated obvious flaws. Now it's "ok look " see how special Sean Lee is ??

I don't root for individual players when you have a team just spinning it's wheels year after year, and awarding egregious undeserved and unearned contracts every damn season. Enough is enough.

Fucking pathetic

You must have forgot to include the head coach in your rant. He is Romos biggest fan and has steered this ship his way. Incompetence or success stops at his doorstep and he is the biggest reason for whatever road this season takes, be it good or bad...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give us much shot in S.F. or especially in Seattle if we get that far. But anything could happen I guess. A lot depends on health. New Orleans scares the hell out of me with Brees and Peyton when they are healthy and playing well.

In Seattle and in NO are the two nightmare match ups. SF is a better team than us and while i certainly wouldn't expect it, beating them wouldn't shock me at all

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must have forgot to include the head coach in your rant. He is Romos biggest fan and has steered this ship his way. Incompetence or success stops at his doorstep and he is the biggest reason for whatever road this season takes, be it good or bad...

Fry is a
Troll and he can look at the big yellow guy in my post to the right of my favorite yellow Car :)

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't answer my question
IMHO opinion the defense is pretty much over and a liability like I said it would be weeks ago. The season however is not quite over, but the offense will have to carry the load the remainder of the season.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Seattle and in NO are the two nightmare match ups. SF is a better team than us and while i certainly wouldn't expect it, beating them wouldn't shock me at all

With the situation we are in now, I would be shocked if we win the division now.

elziegreat42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Here's a reason to not love Lee - he's too injury prone to be trusted or considered a teams best player

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a reason to not love Lee - he's too injury prone to be trusted or considered a teams best player

It's what it is with him. If he weren't injury prone out of college, he would have been long gone before we could take him. Looks like it's an every year thing with him, Murray and Carter. Lee is so good that you live with it, I'm not sure I would extend the other two for big money

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really depressing.