• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

To you draft guru's (& anyone else)

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want some speed on the Offense really badly, but Since I am looking for both a FA signing AND a draft pick at WR I don't necessarily feel the draft pick has to be the one with the speed. Ideally, I agree, we'd get "a speed guy with hands " in the draft. But, the speed guy can be a FA too. There is no WR on this team that I would not move on from if it made us better so I am good with bringing in multiple players to compete. Also, with our running game the safeties eyes will be in the backfield, so it has the effect of speeding everyone up a little. So we don't need 4.3 speed to open up the offense...

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want some speed on the Offense really badly, but Since I am looking for both a FA signing AND a draft pick at WR I don't necessarily feel the draft pick has to be the one with the speed. Ideally, I agree, we'd get "a speed guy with hands " in the draft. But, the speed guy can be a FA too. There is no WR on this team that I would not move on from if it made us better so I am good with bringing in multiple players to compete. Also, with our running game the safeties eyes will be in the backfield, so it has the effect of speeding everyone up a little. So we don't need 4.3 speed to open up the offense...
I want football speed. as in you see it on film.
Some of those 40 yard dash guys arent faster in pads than someone that has 4.4 speed. Now if we could find one that would be great, but as long as they have football speed. So I agree with you, dont need the fastest guy, just a fast guy with hands.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James Washington WR seems to play fast. I don't want him at 19 though. I got a handfull I do like at 19: will hernandez LG, UTEP, Mike Hughes CB UCF.
Hernandez would be a major upgrade over Cooper. Hughe's i's fast as he'll and covers well. Texas A&M Safety not sure of name Ammani?is my type of safety. He literally tries to kill people. Very hard hitter.