• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

To all our fucking haters- Fuck you, go fuck yourself, we're fucking Super Bowl Champions

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the haters done eating crow yet?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been two weeks and the only people still talking about Philly is Philly fans, and tbat's only because Kelce likes to dress up as a hummer and play the whoa is us card and Lame going on his roid rage tantrum.

Another week and it's back to snowballing Santa (did you see what I did there), puking on 9 y/o females and eating horse shit. Same shit different 1/2 century.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been two weeks and the only people still talking about Philly is Philly fans, and tbat's only because Kelce likes to dress up as a hummer and play the whoa is us card and Lame going on his roid rage tantrum.

Another week and it's back to snowballing Santa (did you see what I did there), puking on 9 y/o females and eating horse shit. Same shit different 1/2 century.

eagles-patriots-super-bowl-football-cea785c2ab9903f5.jpg

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You haters are freaking unbelievable. Omar takes the time to extend the olive branch with this nice thread and you come back with the same tired bs about Santa. Unreal.....

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Pilly fans. Relax and enjoy your championship team. Soak it in and enjoy.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You haters are freaking unbelievable. Omar takes the time to extend the olive branch with this nice thread and you come back with the same tired bs about Santa. Unreal.....
Haters that's cute and quite original.

So a Philly fan throws out an olive branch and that's supposed to make up for all the other crap some Philthy fans have done over the years:doh:Sorry life doesn't work like that.

Get a clue the majority of NFL fans including NE fans have been nothing but gracious. Your fan base is pretty much the only collective group who could get other NFL teams fans to pull for NE. Pretend like you've been there before:lol:

I honestly don't recall less national talk about a SB winner two weeks after the game then right now. Enjoy it while it lasts. Most of us are used to putting up with obxious Eagle fans. We know that won't change.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that was fucking funny, almost Kevin Hart worthy.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haters that's cute and quite original.

So a Philly fan throws out an olive branch and that's supposed to make up for all the other crap some Philthy fans have done over the years:doh:Sorry life doesn't work like that.

Get a clue the majority of NFL fans including NE fans have been nothing but gracious. Your fan base is pretty much the only collective group who could get other NFL teams fans to pull for NE. Pretend like you've been there before:lol:

I honestly don't recall less national talk about a SB winner two weeks after the game then right now. Enjoy it while it lasts. Most of us are used to putting up with obxious Eagle fans. We know that won't change.
Holy shit, why do I bother? It's like I'm Jerry Lewis stuck in a room full of Dean Martin's.
Yeah, I know. You don't get that either

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that was fucking funny, almost Kevin Hart worthy.
Thank you. I'm glad not everyone on SportsHoopla is on the Asperger's Spectrum. (not that there's anything wrong with it....)

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit, why do I bother? It's like I'm Jerry Lewis stuck in a room full of Dean Martin's.
Yeah, I know. You don't get that either
You obviuosly don't get winning so we're even.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you. I'm glad not everyone on SportsHoopla is on the Asperger's Spectrum. (not that there's anything wrong with it....)
Hey, I will troll and be a complete ass, but I like to think I have some common sense

That said :finger2:Fuck the Eagles.:finger2:

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots fans are the worst. They threw rocks and bottles at me and pushed me and I fell down some stairs and my shoes and glasses came off. Thank you very much